What's on your list

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
since i started working aged 17 i stopped asking for things. well i cud afford to buy what i want. im just happy spending quality time with my family that are left. and the odd night out/in wae pals. ive been known to stay in Hogmany alone.
but if anyone ever reads this i would love to be custom fitted for a driver, lol

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would also like a new set of jugs for the wife...

The ones she has at the moment are some cheap plastic ones and we decided pyrex would be better.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
+1. I always feel a bit uncomfortable receiving presents. I would rather people bought another present for the kids. That makes me much happier.

I'm this train of thought too, have capped spends with HID so aanta can bring the young un more pressies.
so i have ordered a new brolly and pair of trousers. That's it any cash from relatives will be spent towards Woburn in march.

T

thecraw

since i started working aged 17 i stopped asking for things. well i cud afford to buy what i want. im just happy spending quality time with my family that are left. and the odd night out/in wae pals. ive been known to stay in Hogmany alone.
but if anyone ever reads this i would love to be custom fitted for a driver, lol

I'll see what we can do tomorrow. I'll get flightscope set up before you arrive.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Got mine....new wedges :fore:

Really..?

And what wedges were they......?
rolleye0012.gif

D

deanobillquay

Really..?

And what wedges were they......?
rolleye0012.gif

Ah just some tatty ones ;)

The gf gave me half the money for them and with what I got for my old ones, I haven't spent much on my new shineys :thup:

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nowt on mine ,spent it all on the kids in Ralph Lauren and Apple,thats what Xmas is for ,might get a wee hit at the Lindeberg sale tho.