What do 'regular' people use Instgram for?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I prefer it to Faceache now but like FB it's getting over run with ads and pages of people who they think you should follow.

I think I prefer it because it has more content that you can find easier, the hashtag search it great, it's varied and I tend to not follow friends or old school friends etc so don't see all the moaning that goes with FB. It's great for finding new music/DJs/producers too and also photography too.

AAC

Visit site
Facebook and this forum is the limit of my social media. Anything else and it’s over my head. Don’t do influencers etc. prefer my own memories and experiences.
Missis T has just shown me a post on her Facebook from a distant pal. She has bought some new bedding and shared it to the world. ??

I didn't realise this forum was classed as social media, that being the case its my only social media diet, never been on any of the others and no desire to do so.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I didn't realise this forum was classed as social media, that being the case its my only social media diet, never been on any of the others and no desire to do so.

You know what am not sure if it is or is not social media ?

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Post pics of the kids when on days out and just done stuff together, it's nice to have a scroll back every now and then to reminisce.

Also can search locations and see new golf course I'm playing. Get a true picture of the course from people who've played it instead of the photoshopped official ones.