What Trolley Features Do People Actually Use

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got a Motocaddy S1 so only have on/off & variable speed. And it's all i need.

Although, the number of times l have nudged the "on" switch by mistake, and the trolley has gone off wandering by itself, a set of built in water wings would be useful.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
One that as you set off you push and it starts automatically. Then as you walk holding the handle it senses your speed and goes at that rate. If you slow down, it senses that and does it. If you speed up, it senses that too.

Someone will now tell me which one already does this.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
One that as you set off you push and it starts automatically. Then as you walk holding the handle it senses your speed and goes at that rate. If you slow down, it senses that and does it. If you speed up, it senses that too.

Sounds like a GoKart, the posher one of the two they produce.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Go Kart. We have one and recommend it

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got it down to 2 options, the motocaddy m3 pro or the golfstream vision. Having m6ow seen both in the flesh there is not much in it but seeing as the golfstream is £100 cheaper and they replied to me at 8.00 at night about delivery, I think I will be going down the golfstream route

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Start.
Stop.
Go a certain distance and then stop.
Get me a cold beer. *

*feature still to be developed by most manufacturers.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Disappointed my M3 has just had to go in for repair. Faulty motor most likely. Just over 2 years old so out of warranty.

Looking on the bright side - cheaper to repair than a BMW M3

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not sure if youve bought yet Greg, Seaham GC Facebook page offering various trolleys from 299, they have the vision so maybe worth getting a price from them

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I use the on off and distance/stop that's all I have and all I need, just had it serviced as battery was cutting out mid round and as I thought i need a new battery £170 for a 36hole lithium, he cleaned the motor and greesed everything and fixed a couple of bits and nows feels brand new £25 and he dropped me home 👍

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I use the on off and distance/stop that's all I have and all I need, just had it serviced as battery was cutting out mid round and as I thought i need a new battery £170 for a 36hole lithium, he cleaned the motor and greesed everything and fixed a couple of bits and nows feels brand new £25 and he dropped me home 👍
Sounds like a deal. Who did that for you?