What carry bag would you recommend?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
My carry bag is older and pretty heavy, also use an electric trolley but I do like to carry but find I'm knackered near the end especially in heavy soil, so looking for really good carry bags that are light, loads of pockets (a waterproof pocket an advantage) really good comfortable straps and great legs and stability when on the ground.......oh it must look good too.
I like the look of the Titleist SX6 but havent seen one in the flesh yet..

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
cheers Gareth, missed that, I had slightly gone off Mizuno stuff these last few months - yes I'll wash my mouth out - but that could be a contender, I see that was nearly a year ago, whats your view on it now after a years use?

Still fantastic to be honest.

All zips are still working.

Nothing has torn/ripped/fell off anywhere on the bag.

The divider system is still solid and the material not worn.

The bag is still 100% waterproof.

The stand mechanism is just as good today as the day I brought it.

Straps are still soft an, unlike another bag I had, haven't gone hard.

Honestly Darth, I cannot rate this bag highly enough. The only slight downsides are:

a) The main clothes pocket isn't as big as, say a Sun Mountain, but is more than big enough to take a full rain suit, additional sweater, and a cap. maybe more.

b) The hip pad has worn a little, but nothing major.

If you like. Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll fire some pictures over when I get in tonight. :thup:

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My carry bag is older and pretty heavy, also use an electric trolley but I do like to carry but find I'm knackered near the end especially in heavy soil, so looking for really good carry bags that are light, loads of pockets (a waterproof pocket an advantage) really good comfortable straps and great legs and stability when on the ground.......oh it must look good too.
I like the look of the Titleist SX6 but havent seen one in the flesh yet..

Dearth, I have the sx6, in blac/white/red. Love it, nothing to complain about it, everything you would expect of a top brand in Titleist. I got mine from Scottsdale golf earlier this year, can't fault them or the bag

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
cheers Gareth, I'll pop into AG at the weekend and have a look and try it on, plus I can compare to the Titleist, Ping, Sun Mountain bags as well.
That price you got nearly a year ago is cheaper than it sells for now :eek:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
cheers Gareth, I'll pop into AG at the weekend and have a look and try it on, plus I can compare to the Titleist, Ping, Sun Mountain bags as well.
That price you got nearly a year ago is cheaper than it sells for now :eek:

Makes sense.

I also have a Sun Mountain H2N0 bag I carried for about a month or so. I got it from BeachGolfer on here, mainly to see if they were any good.

Excellent bag, light, comfortable, roomy, but I always found myself going back to the Mizzy.

The H2N0 is sitting in a corner now not being used :mad:

The price I got the Mizzy for was a bit of a steal. The webiste at the time were running2 concurrent promotions. I entered both codes and got both discounts :thup:

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I also have a Sun Mountain H2N0 bag I carried for about a month or so. I got it from BeachGolfer on here, mainly to see if they were any good.

Excellent bag, light, comfortable, roomy, but I always found myself going back to the Mizzy.

The H2N0 is sitting in a corner now not being used :mad:

Id Buy his H2NO -- sounds a like a deal to be haggled over........:whistle:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thanks Val and essex, based on T'interweb looks only so far I'm leaning towards the Titleists.
depends how they feel and look when on my back, I like the idea of 14 way dividers but they are usually quite heavy which I want away from

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I had a 14 way divider on my Nike Performance carry bag. I sounded like the marching band walking down the fairway, so much club chatter.