Do you use a carry bag with your trolley/cart?

Do you use a carry bag with your trolley/cart?

• Yes - one bag to rule them all

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No - I have a carry bag and a cart bag

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • I use a golf buggy

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I have a caddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I did take my carry bag away with the trolley on our autumn jolly this year. A pain in the backside would be how I would describe it. The legs where they attached just don't sit well on the top and kept sliding over.
I just use my tour bag on the trolley and use the carry bags I have when I fancy carry

TigerBear

Visit site
I voted yes but not of the opinion that it's one bag to rule them all. I'm actually on the look out for a cart bag for the start of next season.

Should be able to get a good deal with black Friday just now.

sunshine

Visit site
My trolley has notches in the cradle where the bag sits, so that the legs from a stand bag sit nicely and don't rotate. Simple but clever design (motocaddy). It's irrelevant now anyway as I have a big maxx hybrid bag which is designed with the stand mechanism lower down so it doesn't interfere with the trolley straps.

I can fit everything I need in my carry bag. Don't see the need for anything larger e.g. tour bag or trolley bag.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My trolley has notches in the cradle where the bag sits, so that the legs from a stand bag sit nicely and don't rotate. Simple but clever design (motocaddy). It's irrelevant now anyway as I have a big maxx hybrid bag which is designed with the stand mechanism lower down so it doesn't interfere with the trolley straps.

I can fit everything I need in my carry bag. Don't see the need for anything larger e.g. tour bag or trolley bag.
Agreed. I always wonder what amount of paraphernalia people are dragging around with them when they say a hybrid bag doesn't have enough pockets. Waterproof jacket, hat, gilet all fit in the large side pocket on mine still with space to put your jumper in there if you need to. Back when I had a trolley bag the two big side pockets were half empty.