Carry bag

G1z1

Visit site
I use a ping carry bag and it’s been annoying me for a while now, quite a lot when I try and put my club back in it sticks and doesn’t go right down. Are all carry bags basically the same bag but just with different branding on them or are some more spacious inside ? Got caught in heavy rain this morning and clubs kept sticking, really wanted to throw the bag in the lake at one point.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I use a ping carry bag and it’s been annoying me for a while now, quite a lot when I try and put my club back in it sticks and doesn’t go right down. Are all carry bags basically the same bag but just with different branding on them or are some more spacious inside ? Got caught in heavy rain this morning and clubs kept sticking, really wanted to throw the bag in the lake at one point.

Hoofers seem to have a club tangle issue, and has plagued them for a while - despite being a very good golf bag.

Not all bags are the same though, it’s just finding one that does what you want and look as good as you want. And some of that comes to budget.

Money no object? Go to Vessel golf bags. Unbelievable.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If it’s a rain bag I’d highly recommend the motocaddy aquaflex hybrid. Is a stand and trolley bag, 6 way divider and very well thought out. From experience it’s better than the last 4/5/6 models of h2no/stadry equivalents. If your a trolley user it sits perfectly due to the stand design and the motocaddy lock system on their trolleys allows even better fixing and stability.

There’s only two improvements that could be made to the design, a fully insulated chiller pocket for the Sumer and a small tab of Velcro for gloves to attach. Other than that it really is the perfect bag.

Boomy

Visit site
$395 + £112 import tax/duties… Does it come with a free caddie to carry it ? It’s not the nicest looking of bags either… but may well be very practical.

D5760A84-3E25-4DEE-99DB-198F7903F491.png

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
$395 + £112 import tax/duties… Does it come with a free caddie to carry it ? It’s not the nicest looking of bags either… but may well be very practical.

View attachment 39757

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder….and it’s also available from
UK sellers so no import fees etc.

The VLX and Lite bag are awesome. And there is a new VLS bag that is due to hit the shores soon.

The build quality is outstanding, and you don’t walk around like a huge advertising board

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
The waterproof Big Maxx stand bags have 14 way dividers and are fantastic. Alternatively, the Sun Mountain H2no bags or the Titleist Sta-dry (both used to be made, and may still, by Sun Mountain, interestingly) have 14 way dividers too. I've not found much sticking with a 14 way divider.