Well done Tiger... Again!!!

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Mods you may as well make this a sticky as we will more than likely need it again very soon :thup:

Another win and he continues his dominance, as strong a field as you can get and could have won a lot easier if a few putts had dropped and he hadn't made a double bogey on the closing holes.

As for Sergio... Well who could of guessed he would blow up again?

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mods you may as well make this a sticky as we will more than likely need it again very soon :thup:

Another win and he continues his dominance, as strong a field as you can get and could have won a lot easier if a few putts had dropped and he hadn't made a double bogey on the closing holes.

As for Sergio... Well who could of guessed he would blow up again?

Must have been Tigers fault. :whistle:

Well done Tiger on the win, well done to Lingmerth on a fantastic shot on 17 and being tied for second.

Poor showing from the brits again at Sawgrass and you gotta love the 17th for the drama!!!!

Last edited:

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Well done Tiger on the win, well done to Lingmouth on a fantastic shot on 17 and being tied for second.

Poor showing from the brits again at Sawgrass and you gotta love the 17th for the drama!!!!

I see Tiger managed to hit a nice putt on 17 while the crowd where rooting for Sergio :thup:

Rory had a decent week and Westwood must sort his putting out if he wants a chance to win again.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
What is frightening for the rest of the field is Tiger has won 4 from 7 starts this season and 7 of the last 21 starts.

I loved his comment to the golf channel before he came out for the presentation when asked how his game was going and he said "getting better!"

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
What is frightening for the rest of the field is Tiger has won 4 from 7 starts this season and 7 of the last 21 starts.

I loved his comment to the golf channel before he came out for the presentation when asked how his game was going and he said "getting better!"

That stat may have been very different if he hadn't hit a flagstick at the Masters also :mmm:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Turned on the TV when Tiger sank a huge putt for par on the 15th, he then made birdie down 16 and finished with 2 pars.... saw Sergio then make birdie at 16 to tie the lead before some SPECTACULAR viewing when he ended up hitting 5 off the tee at 17 (you don't get to see that kind of play very often). Brilliant last hour.... GO TIGER!

BOOM BABY!!!!!!!!!! :swing:

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Oh dear, this getting retweeted all over the world. :D Ouch!
''#Tiger lost $100m in the divorce- apparently kept ownership of #Sergio #Prenup''

I can see Sergio losing his confidence after this. Shame, since it took him this long to build some of it back.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh dear, this getting retweeted all over the world. :D Ouch!
''#Tiger lost $100m in the divorce- apparently kept ownership of #Sergio #Prenup''

I can see Sergio losing his confidence after this. Shame, since it took him this long to build some of it back.

Losing his confidence?
I doubt that very much, more like it's a confidence booster that he got to the 17th, in a tie with Woods, before hitting the self destruct button!

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well considering in early 2010, he announced a break away from golf due to his lack of form (hence missing the Ryder cup), his breakup from Norman's daughter and dropping outside of the worlds top 50, I'm pretty sure his confidence took a massive beatdown.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site

Well done Tiger on the win, well done to Lingmerth on a fantastic shot on 17 and being tied for second.

Other than the guy in fifth? But, yes, the big name Brits disappoint once again. What chance tiger for the us open?

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tiger has played some steady stuff without being spectacular and it's now beginning to look again as if players are chucking the towel in once Tiger gets within a shot or 2 of the lead, Sergio made it easy for him with 2 balls in the drink on 17.

I don't think Tiger played that spectacularly over the 4 rounds and given that the course couldn't have been any easier for these pro's in the opening rounds as it was soft with easy pins BUT that tells you more about how the others are performing more than Tiger did, no one seems to have struck any consistancy at all and for me they are making it easy for Tiger.

This is probably as strong a field and fair play to Tiger for closing it out.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have to agree, another excellent performance from Tiger.

He still doesn't seem quite in control of his swing sometimes, maybe that's just me, but a win is a win.

I hope he fares just as well in the next major.