US Open 2019

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another pathetic performance in the final round of a major from Rory. His short putting constantly goes to bits in majors and he makes so many bogies. Infuriating

I don’t even think it’s that. I’m the biggest Rory fan, I'm Irish, I want

Last edited:

Andre Linoge

Medal Winner
Visit site
His caddy is a calming influence, a friend, I get that but someone needs to be able to take a club out of his hands and I don’t think Diamond is that guy. It’s heart breaking.

That would be overstepping the mark though, all the caddie can do is advise, even to the extent of saying that is not the right club, but he (golfer) is the boss so has to take the blame for the wrong shot.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That would be overstepping the mark though, all the caddie can do is advise, even to the extent of saying that is not the right club, but he (golfer) is the boss so has to take the blame for the wrong shot.

Gas, I had written one thing and just edited it when you replied

But I stand by it and many a great caddy had taken a club out of of pros hand. Depends on the relationship though tbf

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can imagine the greenkeeper's were squirming watching that chip on the green.

I played Carnoustie with the stands still up after the Open and saw the bruise Tiger left after his pitch off the green. Yeah. Wont be chancing that at the monthly Medal

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow. What a putt. I freely admit I did not think Woodland could close it out. Maybe it’s because we saw so little of him early doors. The guy was Zen today.