US OPEN 2021

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tough for Louis but what was he doing laying up?! Surely get it all the way up there and give yourself the outside chance of a chip in? It was the drive on 17 did him though. Hard school. Big Jon was always going to win a major. Many more I don’t doubt. Fair play to him, some player ??

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Tough for Louis but what was he doing laying up?! Surely get it all the way up there and give yourself the outside chance of a chip in? It was the drive on 17 did him though. Hard school. Big Jon was always going to win a major. Many more I don’t doubt. Fair play to him, some player ??
Absolutely agree. Surely just go for it, for Louis? But yes - the 17th did him really.

Rahm is just a sublime player and seems like a hell of a guy too. Looks like I've won about £45 too across various bets!

Roll on the Open. Can't wait to get there now!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When three of my bets missed the cut I chucked my last £1.64 in the Sky Bet account on a 14/1 request-a-bet for Rahm, BDC, Koepka & Rory to all finish in the top ten. So far, it's going ok!
Man, Bryson REALLY buggered this up for me. What an absolute tool. As if he actually finished 26th in the end. ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Man, Bryson REALLY buggered this up for me. What an absolute tool. As if he actually finished 26th in the end. ?

I had him each way top 11 so missed out also had cheeky bet on him and brooks to finish top 10

However I did overall win

Had rahm ew

collin morikawa ew

And brooks ew

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I backed Rahm at about 5s on Friday then again yesterday at 12s (that boy can put!) he could well be my new fave golfer ?

Normally lose my arse every time on Finau, but he’s not been in any kind of form so didn’t bother.