Upcoming live concerts.

tarmac

Club Champion
Visit site
saw whitesnake ,foreigner and europe on thursday in glasgow .foreigner absolutely stole the show.
bryan adams with feeder supporting at roxburgh castle in july should be good and saxon in november at barrowlands,but this gig has been canceled that many times im begining to wonder if i will add to 15 previous times i have seen them(biffs heart bypass and covid twice or possibly thrice)!! pity as daughter has been desperate to see them for first time for 3 years

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
saw whitesnake ,foreigner and europe on thursday in glasgow .foreigner absolutely stole the show.
bryan adams with feeder supporting at roxburgh castle in july should be good and saxon in november at barrowlands,but this gig has been canceled that many times im begining to wonder if i will add to 15 previous times i have seen them(biffs heart bypass and covid twice or possibly thrice)!! pity as daughter has been desperate to see them for first time for 3 years
Off to see Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe tonight at the O2. Have seen Foreigner a lot of times and they never disappoint.

Saw Saxon earlier in the year, and Biff was in great form. Fingers crossed for you.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not actually going to the gig but will be watching the Live Stream of the Taylor Hawkins Memorial Concert tomorow. Some big names playing and as a big Foo Fighters Fan, and a fan of the Coat Tail Riders, I cannot miss this one.

Reactions: Val

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Not a concert but I’m going to the WWE tomorrow in Cardiff with my son! Never been before, looks ridiculous but it was an 18th birthday present for the lad and he couldn’t get anyone else to go with him?

Bit peed off as I had 2 tickets for Chelsea V West Ham with hospitality which should have been on Sunday but the game was moved to Tomorrow. Had to give them away. ☹️

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Not actually going to the gig but will be watching the Live Stream of the Taylor Hawkins Memorial Concert tomorow. Some big names playing and as a big Foo Fighters Fan, and a fan of the Coat Tail Riders, I cannot miss this one.

I was going to see The Interrupters at Brixton on Saturday, a bit gutted to be missing the Taylor Hawkins gig. Then on weds a friend managed to snag a pair of tickets so I'll be there! Can't quite believe it to be honest, and absolutely buzzing for it! Shame to be missing The Interrupters and The Skints (who I've seen about 23 times), but I wasn't missing Saturday for anything!

Just bought tickets to see Jamie Lenman (again) in November. I wonder if anyone here knows who that is - but he used to be in a band called Reuben.

I think I'll be working the TW gig as house sound engineer on the JL tour. I've lost count of the number of JL/Reuben shows I've been to. Absolutely brilliant.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think I'll be working the TW gig as house sound engineer on the JL tour. I've lost count of the number of JL/Reuben shows I've been to. Absolutely brilliant.
Ah, I'll be at the St Albans date. I love him, he's the most versatile artist I've ever seen - seems to be great at metal, rock, pop, folk, even swing music. He spans so many genres. Plus I love his humour on stage, almost stand-up comedy-eque at times. I only got to see Reuben twice as I got into them late, but I've seen Jamie solo loads of times, and it's great that he plays some really cool, smaller venues.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Can admit to having a little blub watching Dave try and get through the start of Times Like These
It was a very definite blub from me and a number of those stood around me. Incredible day and one I'll never forget.

Shane Hawkins playing My Hero at the end was heartbreaking and phenomenal in equal measure. Not at all ashamed to say I had tears rolling down my face the whole way through.