Upcoming live concerts.

D

Deleted member 1740

Squeeze this evening at the world famous LiverpoolPhil, no, not that really irratating forummer....

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Supposed to be at the Royal Albert Hall tonight for Peter Frampton, depends on the outcome of the hospital appointment for the ruptured Achilles’ tendon as to whether or not I might be able to make it…

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got Biffy Clyro this Saturday! A few years now since I've seen them, nearly forgot about it until I saw it in my calendar this week. They're always incredible live.

Reactions: Val

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am tempted to get tickets for Download as Metallica are headlining but the other bands don't interest me

Did I read it correct that Metallica are playing 2 different sets, one on Thursday night and one on Saturday and that it is a 4 day event.

Even I am tempted to get my tent out and go for that. Last time I saw Metallica was at Download (they were also the first gig I ever went to when I saw them on the Damaged Justice tour).

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Did I read it correct that Metallica are playing 2 different sets, one on Thursday night and one on Saturday and that it is a 4 day event.

Even I am tempted to get my tent out and go for that. Last time I saw Metallica was at Download (they were also the first gig I ever went to when I saw them on the Damaged Justice tour).

yes, you did read it correctly

Newtonuti

Visit site

Seen Metallica multiple times and absolutely love em! Not so sure on them doing 2 nights at Download though..... Or at least have them closing the festival on the sunday (Imagine the last song of Download being One :eek: ). I'll be there either way!

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've got the Queen Extravaganza and the Classic Rock Show in February, Rock Orchestra by Candlelight in March and maybe Rumours of Fleetwood Mac in April or May.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Hope you make it Richard.

I was hoping to go but stuck in sunny warm Spain. ?

?

I am glad to report that BIM made it to the Frampton gig at the Albert Hall, had a pint with him before the show.

Support band “Cardinal Black” are very good indeed.

Really looking forward to Mr Frampton, you missing out big time @richart ??

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I am glad to report that BIM made it to the Frampton gig at the Albert Hall, had a pint with him before the show.

Support band “Cardinal Black” are very good indeed.

Really looking forward to Mr Frampton, you missing out big time @richart ??

At Islington April 27th next year, will be inflicting (her words) their CD on Mrs BiM to see if it’s one ticket or two ?