Upcoming live concerts.

MarkE

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone have any live shows upcoming?
I've got Public Image Ltd next week, at the UEA. Never seen John Lydon live so looking forward to that. A couple of folk shows, Nancy Kerr and Martin Simpson.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Supposed to be going to Electric six in Glasgow in Oct and Jonny Marr at the Irons works in Inversneck, but might not bother as the Ironworks has to be the worse venue in the world.... really badly laid out.... and it was purpose built

D

Deleted Member 1156

Supposed to be going to Electric six in Glasgow in Oct and Jonny Marr at the Irons works in Inversneck, but might not bother as the Ironworks has to be the worse venue in the world.... really badly laid out.... and it was purpose built

Are you going to a gay bar? :D

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bullet For My Valentine, Y+T and possibly UFO when they play here in a few weeks. Also saw last night that Jesus Jones are touring again (must be skint), might well give that a go

D

Deleted member 1740

I've got tickets to see Mumford and Sons in December in Liverpool, I can't wait.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Changing the genre here a bit, Mrs Comma and I are going to see Caro Emerald in a few weeks (again) and then Caravan Palace in London the month after.

Also got tickets for next week's recording of Later with Jools Holland. Really looking forward to that, it's a great show and it has only taken about a decade of applications for my number to come up in the draw! Homer, if you're going to see a Floyd tribute then you might like to know that Roger Waters is on next week, at least according to the Radio Times listing.