Upcoming live concerts.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
U2 at the Hydro in Glasgow, not seen them since the War album was out, and maybe Duran Duran in December, thinking about the Dixie Chicks in May at the Hydro as well.

Of to Dortmund on saturday to see a bundesliga game

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have just done two, Bluetones reunion tour last Saturday and then Crosby, Stills and Nash on Monday, upcoming I have Barenaked Ladies next Wednesday.

An excellent couple of weeks!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bullet For My Valentine, Y+T and possibly UFO when they play here in a few weeks. Also saw last night that Jesus Jones are touring again (must be skint), might well give that a go

I had no idea Y&T were still around. I first saw them a billion years ago when they were supporting AC/DC ............................ AC/DC were awesome, but I thought Y&T were better!
Seen UFO numerous times, but not for many, many years ............... might look them up for old times' sake.

Slime.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Death Cab for Cutie in Manchester at the start of Novemeber and then Every Time I Die in Newcastle the following weekend. Should be two excellent but vastly different gigs.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Saw the Foo Fighters the other week. Now looking to see if Royal Blood are touring soon as they did a superb support alot

C

c1973

Got tickets for the 'phonics, can't remember when though.

Not that good a year for gigs for me. :(

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tonight ............................ can't bloody wait!

Nimmo%252520Brothers%252520Maryport.jpg

Slime.