Upcoming live concerts.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Not been my thing for a long time, but the Mrs' mate's into her metal with nobody to go with, so got Rammstein in Coventry in June, as well as Download Festival coming up!
Saw rammstein at the Milton Keynes leg of the tour pre covid. Absolutely sublime.

Got Slam Dunk (Leeds) tickets, off to 2000 trees in July too. Then a bit of a wait for Alterbridge and Halestorm at the o2 in December.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Glad to get back to gigs. Saw Keith Urban on Monday night, got Queen and Adam Lambert in June, The Eagles also in June and Garth Brooks in Dublin in September

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
White Hart Lane? I'll be there too, hopefully. Did you go to the Olympic Stadium show? That was blooming marvellous!

Where are you seeing Jools? If it's Tunbridge Wells, shout an I'll pop out and say hi!

Jools is doing a Royal Albert Hall gig for prostate cancer charity. I usually wait and see him at Canterbury

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
White Hart Lane? I'll be there too, hopefully. Did you go to the Olympic Stadium show? That was blooming marvellous!

Where are you seeing Jools? If it's Tunbridge Wells, shout an I'll pop out and say hi!

Yeah off to the spuds stadium.

Didn’t do the Olympic stadium one as my now ex son in law didn’t think I’d want the 2 tickets he was given

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Generally we see what my lad is working on and he gets us in free with AAA passes ?

At the moment I’ve got Belle & Sebastian plus probably The Kiefer Sutherland Band lined up for later in the year, plus in the coming month or so we could go to The Overtones and Creed Bratton, but less inclined even though we get in free. Might do Creed Bratton for a laugh, and my Mrs may enjoy the Overtones as she’s more inclined towards that sort of stuff than I.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pearl Jam with The Pixies supporting at Hyde Park in July, had the Foo Fighters booked for the weekend before but obviously that ain’t happening. May get tickets for Anthrax in November, seen them quite a few times but it’s metal and it’s on a Saturday night innit ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saw Tool on Monday, never seen them before, they were mesmerising.

Next month I'm seeing Interpol, also for the first time.

Last month I saw Mclusky who are just awesome fun.