Upcoming live concerts.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
PennFest today near Amersham, looking forward to From The Jam with Bruce Foxton on bass, 😎

Let me know what its like as they are on in Reading soon so I'll be interested to know if they're worth seeing

They were storming, well worth seeing, top quality, I’d very much like to see them again.

Another band I saw were The Sex Pissed Dolls and they were surprisingly good, rock/ punk covers but done their own way, they were on a side stage, but really should have been on the main stage as they were so much better than Scouting For Girls
👍

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
They were storming, well worth seeing, top quality, I’d very much like to see them again.

Another band I saw were The Sex Pissed Dolls and they were surprisingly good, rock/ punk covers but done their own way, they were on a side stage, but really should have been on the main stage as they were so much better than Scouting For Girls
👍
I've seen the Sex Pissed Dolls a few times. Always a raucous night but they are actually very good as a band and well worth checking out. Thanks for the heads up on Foxton and his bad. I'll book tickets for Sub80 in Reading

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got reading about gigs in a other thread so is it time to revive this thread one ?

Got tickets for the Lindisfarne festival in a couple of weeks, cant wait for that, also bagged tickets for Foo Fighters at London Stadium next July. On the lookout for more gigs to book as and when dates are released.
Anyone else got gigs booked now we are unlocked?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got reading about gigs in a other thread so is it time to revive this thread one ?

Got tickets for the Lindisfarne festival in a couple of weeks, cant wait for that, also bagged tickets for Foo Fighters at London Stadium next July. On the lookout for more gigs to book as and when dates are released.
Anyone else got gigs booked now we are unlocked?

As mentioned in the other thread, I have tickets for Passenger in a couple of weeks, though that was bumped from last year.

I see that Pop Will Eat Itself are playing a gig in Brighton on my Birthday in December so may travel down for that.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Got a great calendar coming up. With some theatre thrown in as well as proper rock n roll.

Seeing The Skints in a Brewery in Walthamstow tonight, then again in October. Off to the Globe on Sunday for Romeo & Juliet. Then a bit of a break until mid September with Come From Away in the west end, then I'm off gigging myself mixing a few bands on tour, finishing the month with tickets for Black Stone Cherry at the Royal Albert Hall. The Skints (as mentioned), Six, The Play That Goes Wrong, Hamilton and Skindred in October, Rise Against in Brighton and Ward Thomas in London in November.

Busy few months and can't wait!

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got tickets for Nightwish in November (date already been bounced twice), and for Beth Hart (also November). Tbh as someone definitely on the (over) cautious side of things, I'm not feeling confident about either, but I really want to see them live.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Going to see Ricky Gervais tomorrow night which I’m very excited about!

Slam Dunk festival is two weekends away too which should be really good; a collection of punk and metal bands playing one big outdoor venue in Leeds.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Going to see Ricky Gervais tomorrow night which I’m very excited about!

Slam Dunk festival is two weekends away too which should be really good; a collection of punk and metal bands playing one big outdoor venue in Leeds.

We had him at the theatre I work in for 2 nights a few weeks ago. Not my thing personally, but the sheer atmosphere of 1000 people (we're obviously a very small gig for him!) laughing is something that I didn't realise how much I'd missed it until I heard it! It's a definitely "right on the edge" RG set, you'll definitely enjoy!

For anyone who is a little cautious about what the events industry is doing (where possible) in terms of Covid regs etc. please feel free to PM me. I'll happily do my best to put your fears at ease! Look out for the "London Theatres - See it Safely" logo, the 'standard' has been adopted by most of the country's theatres now and so far, things are looking very positive.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
We had him at the theatre I work in for 2 nights a few weeks ago. Not my thing personally, but the sheer atmosphere of 1000 people (we're obviously a very small gig for him!) laughing is something that I didn't realise how much I'd missed it until I heard it! It's a definitely "right on the edge" RG set, you'll definitely enjoy!

For anyone who is a little cautious about what the events industry is doing (where possible) in terms of Covid regs etc. please feel free to PM me. I'll happily do my best to put your fears at ease! Look out for the "London Theatres - See it Safely" logo, the 'standard' has been adopted by most of the country's theatres now and so far, things are looking very positive.
He’s my favourite entertainer from his stand ups to his tv shows. I’ll be amazed if my sides don’t hurt from laughing.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Got Bryan Adams at the O2 in May and the Eagles in June, and Rod Stewart in November to look forward to.

Chalked off one of our owed from Covid gigs tonight, Bryan Adams at the RAH, and did Joe Bonamassa at the RAH last Friday; very different concerts in as much as Friday was an appreciation concert whereas tonight’s was a participation concert; very similar insofar as it was apparent that the artists had missed it as much as the audience.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Europe, Foreigner and Whitesnake next Monday in London.

Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult and Cheap Trick later this year

Scorpions early next year possibly in Zurich.

Just back from Copenhagen to see Manfred Mann.