Upcoming live concerts.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Mark Knopfler at the O2
You had me worried there for a bit! I'm off to see him at RAH - the week before! Might think about a 2nd outing!

Unfortunately, missed out on Jimmy Buffett ones this year and 2ndry market ones are obscene prices. Bit of a clash of dates (with a golfing event!) anyway, but - at his age - I doubt I'll see him live again as he was last here 10 years ago!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
You had me worried there for a bit! I'm off to see him at RAH - the week before! Might think about a 2nd outing!

Unfortunately, missed out on Jimmy Buffett ones this year and 2ndry market ones are obscene prices. Bit of a clash of dates (with a golfing event!) anyway, but - at his age - I doubt I'll see him live again as he was last here 10 years ago!

He announced the O2 first so I assumed that he wasn't doing the RAH this time and bought for the O2. Have seen him at the RAH before so it will be different, but I would probably have preferred the RAH for his modern stuff; O2 probably suits the Dire Straits numbers better.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just back from Prague after seeing Whitesnake and Def Leppard. Brilliant concert but standing for over three hours:( has knackerered my back.

foreigner in Berlin next month.(y)

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Off to see Metallica at Twickenham this evening.
I must admit that I am not a fan and only know Enter Sandman, but a mate is taking me.
Should be a good night though!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Good news for Pathetic Shark and his Claire Grogan crush as they are coming to sub89 in Reading. On the plus side off to the Illegal Eagles in Reading in September. Also off to see Jasper Carrott too. OK not a musical concert but someone I haven't seen for decades

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
PennFest today near Amersham, looking forward to From The Jam with Bruce Foxton on bass, Scouting for Girls slightly less so.
Happy Monday’s on after which should be a hoot and Craig David headlining, not my cup of tea, but it’s a day out

Peter Hook of New Order playing in one of the other stages.

Where’s me wellies?
😎

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Rock and soul for me, Rich. ;)

Reminds me of all of them slowies from yesteryear in the erection section.:love:

Edit - Oo eck, its a bloody tribute band - cheeky sods - £28.50.

(Luther Vandross tribute Harry Cambridge and his 10 piece band), ah well tickets are bought now. :eek: Died 2005, well I never new that.

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Rock and soul for me, Rich. ;)

Reminds me of all of them slowies from yesteryear in the erection section.:love:

Edit - Oo eck, its a bloody tribute band - cheeky sods - £28.50.

(Luther Vandross tribute Harry Cambridge and his 10 piece band), ah well tickets are bought now. :eek: Died 2005, well I never new that.

Hence my surprise Pete, I thought he’d left us but I admit I did have to double check, didn’t realise it was 14 years ago. :oops: