Upcoming live concerts.

D

Deleted member 1740

Was fortunate to see Tilbrook play a solo set earlier this year. Just him, a guitar and a mic.
Left slightly ashamed that I didn't realise how good he was/is.

Wow that sounds boss.

I honestly believe Tilbrook is as gifted as as a songwriter as anybody including Lennon/McCartney. Their back catalogue is fantastic.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
I am tempted to get tickets for Download as Metallica are headlining but the other bands don't interest me
well I’ll be there! Got my ticket this morning, in RIP (vip) camping. Disgustingly, childishly excited. Metallica twice in a weekend. It doesn’t get much better!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
well I’ll be there! Got my ticket this morning, in RIP (vip) camping. Disgustingly, childishly excited. Metallica twice in a weekend. It doesn’t get much better!
Rip camping is the only way to do it. Car parked next to the tent is so much better

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Was going to book 2 tickets for Proclaimers in Edinburgh in December but £354 per ticket in stalls?

I don’t like them that much?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Was going to book 2 tickets for Proclaimers in Edinburgh in December but £354 per ticket in stalls?

I don’t like them that much?
We were looking for tickets but when near to us most of the venues were 99% full. Anyway it reply to Phil the F do not think we wil be going and its “ over and done with” for us just like you!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Biffy on Saturday were incredible as always. This Wednesday I've got Jamie Lenman (formally of Reuben if anyone remembers them) at the considerably smaller venue of the The Horn in St Albans.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Guns n Roses have announced a concert at Hyde Park for next year. Fingers crossed the sound is better than at the Spuds stadium

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just booked The Magic Flute at the Royal Opera House as our New Year treat. Not been to the ROH for some years , so just hope that this time I don't get someone 6ft 6 sitting in front of me.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My lad is working on a three week tour by The Musical Box tour in Feb. They are recreating the The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway show of 1975, replicating it down to including the costumes Gabriel wore and the original backdrop slideshow (provided by Genesis themselves). The only band licenced by Genesis and Peter Gabriel to do this.

He’s with the band for the duration travelling with them on the tour bus and has promoter‘s access to whatever tickets I might want - best seats in the house thankyou. So Cambridge on the 10th and Portsmouth on the 18th ?

They do the complete TLLDoB album plus "The Musical Box" and "Watcher of the Skies" or "The Knife".

Genesis being my fave band especially of the Gabriel era, any Genesis fan like me will know of my anticipation.?

…not sure what my Mrs will make of it - though I’ve a good idea - she’s not a fan of Gabriel-era Genesis…well…I went with her to see Moulin Rouge in the theatre recently…and that wasn’t really my cup of tea - musically at least.

Last edited:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
My lad is working on a three week tour by The Musical Box tour in Feb. They are recreating the The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway show of 1975, replicating it down to including the costumes Gabriel wore and the original backdrop slideshow (provided by Genesis themselves). The only band licenced by Genesis and Peter Gabriel to do this.

He’s with the band for the duration travelling with them on the tour bus and has promoter‘s access to whatever tickets I might want - best seats in the house thankyou. So Cambridge on the 10th and Portsmouth on the 18th ?

They do the complete TLLDoB album plus "The Musical Box" and "Watcher of the Skies" or "The Knife".

Genesis being my fave band especially of the Gabriel era, any Genesis fan like me will know of my anticipation.?

I saw them do the same tour maybe 10 years ago, they are incredible, absolutely stunning band and about the nearest you’ll ever get to seeing the original band from back in the day.
They’re playing Newcastle in a couple of weeks but I’d already planned something ?