TV Series - What Are You Watching?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Know your ***.!
brilliant programme about your diet and associated problems.
They have a Poo HQ where doctors and dieticians sort common problems we don’t talk about.
well worth a look.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A question for this thread - How long do you have to watch a programme before it becomes fair game and can be talked about openly? For a finale I would say 2-3 days, earlier episodes 5-7 days.

No method to the above, it's just a rule of thumb. Thoughts?

CountLippe

Visit site
A question for this thread - How long do you have to watch a programme before it becomes fair game and can be talked about openly? For a finale I would say 2-3 days, earlier episodes 5-7 days.

Good question! If there was a specific thread for the programme, it can be avoided by folk not up to date. With a general TV thread I'd suggest once the majority have seen it. I'd say a week tops.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

I think a week for a new episode of a series would be fair.

To be honest, I try to avoid putting any detail in this thread. If I think that there is something worth discussing in detail, I would probably start a new thread so as it can be avoided.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

24 hrs incase your on shifts.
any longer stops people discussing it.