TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If you haven't seen it yet, catch up with Early Doors on BBC.
Beautifully written by Craig Cash, with some great acting, genuine laugh out loud moments and also some tear jerking as well.
One of my all time favourites. I'm watching it again, but it still remains as funny as ever.
One of my favourites. Gutted I missed the stage show. Hope the rumours of another series are true. To the Regiment!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you haven't seen it yet, catch up with Early Doors on BBC.
Beautifully written by Craig Cash, with some great acting, genuine laugh out loud moments and also some tear jerking as well.
One of my all time favourites. I'm watching it again, but it still remains as funny as ever.

Thanks. Sounds right up my street and now in my planner :)

D-S

Visit site
Watched 3 episodes of 1883 on a plane, beautiful western. Deadwood for me is unbeatable but so far this is very, very good - so much so Paramount plus will be getting my money as there are a few shows on there I want to see. Tulsa King, Mayor of Kingstown and The Offer - any more I should consider?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched 3 episodes of 1883 on a plane, beautiful western. Deadwood for me is unbeatable but so far this is very, very good - so much so Paramount plus will be getting my money as there are a few shows on there I want to see. Tulsa King, Mayor of Kingstown and The Offer - any more I should consider?

Your Honor.

Reactions: D-S

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

1883 is fabulous, 1923 pretty good so far, I’m a Yellowstone fan too.

Tulsa king is good so far as is Mayor of Kingstown. I managed to get Paramount+ for £36 for the year on offer, great value for money.

Reactions: D-S

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My Mrs been up at her mums for last ten days and has started S1 of Happy Valley…she’s on Ep4 so I started on it this evening - I will have caught up with her by the time she’s back home on Thursday. Two episodes in and it’s excellent. Got TLOU E5 for tomorrow, plus E3 of HV.

Last edited: