TV Series - What Are You Watching?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just started Yellowstone as a couple of mates have been raving about it. Very early days but just not seeing it at the moment. Seems to be basically Billions set in Montana but not quite as good. Must be something to it as it has 5 seasons and a couple of spin offs but it has not immediately grabbed my attention.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Watching 'The Last of Us' on my own as it's not domestic management's type of thing. We're both watching 'The Rig' on Amazon Prime at the moment, only 6 episodes so not a massive investment and so far it's really good.

Maybe just me but don't get too excited, the Rig started off great then lost the plot, shame as it has a good cast.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just started Yellowstone as a couple of mates have been raving about it. Very early days but just not seeing it at the moment. Seems to be basically Billions set in Montana but not quite as good. Must be something to it as it has 5 seasons and a couple of spin offs but it has not immediately grabbed my attention.

I’d liken it more to Dallas than Billions. Can’t remember much about the first few episodes, but I am still with it as well as the sequels. Have enjoyed all so far.

Mandofred

Visit site
I watched them all (with just a little faster forwarding) while on the cardio machines.....I don't get it either. Everybody not quite right in the head, 2 decent people and the rest are nut cases.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
A
Episode 3 of The Last of Us was fantastic tv, a great bit of writing. It's mad to think the series is based on a computer game.
I read that this episode went ‘off piste’ of the game. But it was a lovely and sensitive digression that had it place in context of the game.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
A
I read that this episode went ‘off piste’ of the game. But it was a lovely and sensitive digression that had it place in context of the game.

It very much did - however I anticipate a fair bit more of that as it progresses.

So long as they keep the story working towards the ending, they have quite a bit of creative flexibility along the way!