TV Series - What Are You Watching?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Started Ok, but got worse as it went on. Only stuck with it as we had invested 3 hours on the first 3 episodes. Wish we hadn't bothered!

Started Stay Close - on Netflix. Great cast and first episode was good.

If you've not seen it Safe is good as well.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've never seen Supernatural so have just watched the first few episodes of season 1 and been a bit disappointed. Finding it quite a dated, episodic, "buddy" type show. But it lasted 15 seasons and I have at least on pal who adores it. Worth sticking with it?

I love Supernatural, but then I watched it from the first series at the time. It would definitely appeared dated watching early stuff now. It does mature as the budget got bigger, still maintaining its 'buddy' feel all the way through.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Witcher Series 2 done. I shouldn't like it but I do. I understand about 25% of it!!

Place in the Sun and Car S.O.S.

Still going with Titans. Again, I understand about 50% of it.

Would like to see a new series of Star Trek Discovery or something along those lines.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The Witcher Series 2 done. I shouldn't like it but I do. I understand about 25% of it!!

Would like to see a new series of Star Trek Discovery or something along those lines.
I had to watch S1 of Witcher twice before I understood most of what its about…just finished my second watch I am about to start S2. I have no doubt that I will have to watch S2 twice to get the most out of it…indeed I may decide to watch each episode twice before moving to the next…??

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had to watch S1 of Witcher twice before I understood most of what its about…just finished my second watch I am about to start S2. I have no doubt that I will have to watch S2 twice to get the most out of it…indeed I may decide to watch each episode twice before moving to the next…??
No time differences so not as tricky as S1, which I also enjoyed / understood better after seeing it second time around.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site

I think having subtitles makes it easier to understand!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

There is a new series of Star Trek Discovery, problem is Paramount nicked it back off neflix for their own streaming channel and that is not available in the UK. It is currently running in the US

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
There is a new series of Star Trek Discovery, problem is Paramount nicked it back off neflix for their own streaming channel and that is not available in the UK. It is currently running in the US

Merde! Same issue with the The Orville coming soon on a streaming channel I don't (want to) pay for.