TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been watching the Girl Before on BBC catch up. its very good, the wife had read the book hence we watched it. 3 out of 4 done, and will watch the finale tonight. Quite good though, 7/10.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Think I will give a series a go of the sort I generally don’t watch…The Wire.

Just because I can, and those who like this sort of thing seem to like this particular one of this sort of thing.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think I will give a series a go of the sort I generally don’t watch…The Wire.

Just because I can, and those who like this sort of thing seem to like this particular one of this sort of thing.

If you can get the subtitles on. Years since we've watched it but IMO that would have made it easier watching because of the accents.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Now watched two and will watch the rest tomorrow. Really good drama. The way you are drip fed information is gripping.

Btw Outback Australia looks a real toilet. ?
We are starting to watch…

But on the Outback…I would see photos of this and think how wonderful it looked…then a couple of years ago I stood in the Outback hundreds of km from anywhere other than a very, very distant roadhouse or sheep station, and I realised that, no matter how awesome it looked in its vastness and emptiness, it would be a terrible and grim place in which to get lost or stuck…

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
We are starting to watch…

But on the Outback…I would see photos of this and think how wonderful it looked…then a couple of years ago I stood in the Outback hundreds of km from anywhere other than a very, very distant roadhouse or sheep station, and I realised that, no matter how awesome it looked in its vastness and emptiness, it would be a terrible and grim place in which to get lost or stuck…

Also finished it last night. It was really good all the way to the end.(y)

Re the Outback I can see the stark beauty in the landscape, it was more the flyblown towns that featured that I described as a toilet, I cannot understand what would make someone want to live in these desperate places!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Also finished it last night. It was really good all the way to the end.(y)

Re the Outback I can see the stark beauty in the landscape, it was more the flyblown towns that featured that I described as a toilet, I cannot understand what would make someone want to live in these desperate places!
The towns are indeed a bit odd.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dinner Ladies on BBC iPlayer. I’ve never seen it before and find it quite amusing. For some reason the title put me off watching when it first came out. Some great one liners.