TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Also watching Finding Alice on Sundays. Really not sure what the point of the program is. Is it a murder mystery? Just seems to go round in circles at the moment.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve started a Korean programme called “Black” on Netflix. Horror, sci-fi, comedy, thriller, slapstick in one. Each episode around 80 mins long. Have to concentrate as it’s subtitled and my Korean isn’t great ?.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Quicksand on Netflix. A Swedish drama about a girl on trial for a school shooting. The story is based on a popular Swedish book of the same name, but the show has been penned by the writer of The Bridge. The first couple of episodes are pretty good so far.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Superstore on Netflix. An Office style 22 minute comedy from the US. Early days but so far very promising. We have been in need of some light relief since finishing Schitts Creek and hopefully this will fill the gap.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Superstore on Netflix. An Office style 22 minute comedy from the US. Early days but so far very promising. We have been in need of some light relief since finishing Schitts Creek and hopefully this will fill the gap.

Yeh we have watched a few, its not binge good, but the episodes are short and amusing enough! Its one for killing 30 minutes here and there!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeh we have watched a few, its not binge good, but the episodes are short and amusing enough! Its one for killing 30 minutes here and there!
I'm sure etiquette experts would not like it but it is the type of programme you can watch whilst having your tea. 22 minutes, easy to watch, raises a chuckle. I don't need to watch 5 in a row, one per night will do for me.