TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Up to date with Lupin now and I've got to say it's boring the nuts off me, if the missus wasn't so keen I'd be giving it a miss.
Far too many massive plot holes and a flimsy plot to boot, it reminds me of those naff magician type drama shows the Americans are so good at making.

I tried the 2nd season of Trapped but couldn't deal with the slow movement as it didn't have the novelty of the first series. Highly recommend series 1 though.

Onto episode 3 of The Bay series 2, very good 👍
Just finished season 2, it was a slow start compared the first, but built up and turned out pretty good overall. Looking forward to season 3 later this year.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Watched the second episode of the Bay last night. Very underwhelming. Seemed to spend 10 mins on the case and the remainder of the program going round in circles about the main character's personal life issue with the father of her kids.

There's a balance to be had between the actual murder mystery and the personal lives of those involved. Unfortunately the Bay is way off at the moment.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Also watching Finding Alice on Sundays. Really not sure what the point of the program is. Is it a murder mystery? Just seems to go round in circles at the moment.

Traminator

Watched the second episode of the Bay last night. Very underwhelming. Seemed to spend 10 mins on the case and the remainder of the program going round in circles about the main character's personal life issue with the father of her kids.

There's a balance to be had between the actual murder mystery and the personal lives of those involved. Unfortunately the Bay is way off at the moment.
You can watch the whole 2nd series on ITV Hub.

Piece

Tour Winner
I’ve started a Korean programme called “Black” on Netflix. Horror, sci-fi, comedy, thriller, slapstick in one. Each episode around 80 mins long. Have to concentrate as it’s subtitled and my Korean isn’t great 😆.

I’ve started a Korean programme called “Black” on Netflix. Horror, sci-fi, comedy, thriller, slapstick in one. Each episode around 80 mins long. Have to concentrate as it’s subtitled and my Korean isn’t great 😆.
Saw the first episode the other night, not sure about it yet.......