TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Started Shogun last night, solid enough first 2 episodes. I get what you mean about the guys accent, does he think he's in Othello :ROFLMAO:
It's his finest Richard Burton 😂 .

I'm up to ep7, seen it, and I agree with a previous poster. It could easily have been compressed down but maybe we are conditioned to programmes full of action and watching a slow burner has value. Something happens every episode, they could just have 3 or 4 things happen.....One thing I have learned, it doesn't half rain a lot there. Can't have been much fun filming in the wet all the time.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Just re watched The Sandman season 1, just superb, even better second time round. Never watched Dexter but I see it is now on Netflix, watching Episode 1 atm

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Started community with the wife

She's finally come round to what I class humour lol

Do I push it and try the UK office?

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
The episode with Death was beautiful
Yeah Death and Hob Gadling, great episode,, I have watched that again as a standalone episode it's so good. i think that episode and the 1st episode of River are the 2 best episodes of anything I have ever seen

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Today and next few days my viewing will be as follows:

Wednesday: Hull v Middlesbrough
Thursday: Masters
Premier League Darts
Friday: Masters
Saturday: Ipswich v Middlesbrough
Grand National
Masters
UFC 300
Sunday: Masters

Any gaps in between will be filled with the American Office. As a fan of the original, I’d never given it a chance before. Tried it recently and it’s really good and very bingeable, with the support cast playing a more important part than the British version.