TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
New series of Taskmaster started last week - just remembered to watch it last night. Already a fan of Robins from his golf content, and he looks like an early favourite being smart and competent along with Steve Pemberton. The northern women looks nailed on for 'chaotic last place' role. Irish woman seems slightly annoying early on. Nick is nice but seems quite uncompetitive.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just got Apple tv a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know if I would like Ted Lasso but (y) (y)
It's excellent throughout. If you haven't tried it yet, Slow Horses is top notch. Gary Oldman should be cleaning up every tv actor gong for his performance in it.

They are the only two things on Apple that grabbed me. I didn't get past the trial period........

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's excellent throughout. If you haven't tried it yet, Slow Horses is top notch. Gary Oldman should be cleaning up every tv actor gong for his performance in it.

They are the only two things on Apple that grabbed me. I didn't get past the trial period........

We never got past the first episode of Slow Horses, the missus fell asleep after about 5 minutes so that was that 🤣

Mandofred

Visit site

Watched the first one, my wife wasn't too thrilled. She likes cop shows usually, but that doesn't fit in to that type of show for some reason. There are a few things on Apple I will watch. Considering we are on Prime, Netflix, Disney, Apple.....I was on Paramount, but watched what I wanted there and got off. If it wasn't for the free mailing I'd be off Prime as well.