TV Series - What Are You Watching?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just started Twisted Metal on Paramount. First episode was fun. Interesting to see how they have stretched a pretty plot thin game into a series.

Tonight I need to catch up on the latest series of The Bad Batch and Invincible and maybe start Xmen 97

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've watched the first four episodes of Nathan For You - what an extraordinary program. It's a good decade old but we'd never seen it before - a friend recommended it. Basically it's a parody of those reality help shows where someone tries to save a struggling business. So the 'victims' are real but obviously the guy 'helping' them is a comedian whose ideas are slightly far-fetched and create some hilarious situations. Episode 4 was just incredible.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I watched Secret City series 1 through to the end this week (netflix)
Australian political thriller with the lovely Anna Torv.

Started series 2 last night to realise it is not really a follow on so far, just some of the same characters with no real explanation of what happened after Series 1.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The office an American work place

Now this is the second time I've watched it but long ago so forgot detail

Watched with my wife who had never seen and refused for years because of Ricky Gervais (she assumed it was the same as the UK office)

We finished it last night

Hands down one of the most well written and cast TV shows in history

Now don't get me wrong I grew up with friends which was fantastic but for me this eclipses it

Enjoyed the UK office but this is something different and anyone who hasn't watched it put it on your list.

Jasonr

Club Champion
Visit site
Mid way through Coma - quite good
Andor - not a huge fan of the new stars wars stuff but this was actually quite good and I will look at season 2

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Andor - not a huge fan of the new stars wars stuff but this was actually quite good and I will look at season 2

I thought the prison break episode and the final episode were particularly good as was the heist.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just started watching Monk on netflix, enjoying it a fair bit.
How did you find the sound? I gave up during ep2 as it was so tinny I couldn't hear it properly.

I have a sound box linked to the TV and it is usually great for speech, gives it a real boost. It didn't like this though.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Watching this reminds me of an old cartoon series I watched many years ago called Stressed Eric - in every episode things got worse at every new turn of events until he more or less physically self-destructed at the end.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
How did you find the sound? I gave up during ep2 as it was so tinny I couldn't hear it properly.

I have a sound box linked to the TV and it is usually great for speech, gives it a real boost. It didn't like this though.
I use a soundbar but am watching it in my games room which is small, i just turn it up more