TV Series - What Are You Watching?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Baby Reindeer on Netflix, odd comedy about a female stalker.
Only on episode 1 but looking good..
Update- beware it gets really weird/dark/deep after ep3 , eek

Last edited:

Swango1980

Visit site
Finished Fallout last night. Very good from start to finish.
I started watching it this morning. Enjoyed the first episode. I think it is nice to have played the games first, as there are obviously a lot of connections (Pip Boys, clothing, ghouls, raiders, stimpacks, Brotherhood etc). But, it is still fresh, as it runs in parallel to the games, rather than simply retelling the story of one of them (from what I gather so far anyway)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I started watching it this morning. Enjoyed the first episode. I think it is nice to have played the games first, as there are obviously a lot of connections (Pip Boys, clothing, ghouls, raiders, stimpacks, Brotherhood etc). But, it is still fresh, as it runs in parallel to the games, rather than simply retelling the story of one of them (from what I gather so far anyway)

From my understanding of the time lines it is set after all of the games. Always helps that this, as with all the games, starts with a vault dweller seeing the outside world for the first time and having a little idea about the world as the audience so they can easily bring them into the story as well as the set up providing plenty of room for explanation and exposition as necessary.