TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Mandofred

Visit site
Finished Yellowstone the other day.....had been watching an episode most days while on the cardio machines at the gym. I used to think places like Cabot Cove, Oxford, Midsummer murders etc etc were places to stay away from since somebody dies every episode. Heck, don't go anywhere near Montana....

Still not sure whether I liked it or not. Almost everybody on the show is a nut case.

Trying to finish off Obi-Wan Kenobi now before heading back to the Umbrella Academy.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finished Yellowstone the other day.....had been watching an episode most days while on the cardio machines at the gym. I used to think places like Cabot Cove, Oxford, Midsummer murders etc etc were places to stay away from since somebody dies every episode. Heck, don't go anywhere near Montana....

Still not sure whether I liked it or not. Almost everybody on the show is a nut case.

Trying to finish off Obi-Wan Kenobi now before heading back to the Umbrella Academy.

The latest season isn't finished yet, they are shooting ATM and it will restart in June.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Love Island ?. Started yesterday. Just as a bit of research into the SA scenery and weather this time of year you’ll understand as we are planning a SA holiday end of this year, early next.

Plus of course …I had to watch the first ep to know who’s who then will watch from time2time.

Gotta be done if I want to have any sort of tv watching relationship with my Mrs for the next two months and to have any idea of what she and my daughter are talking about - though tbh I have little idea of that much of the time.

And just to be clear, I’m not an Aftersun watcher (Yes I know…bad enough that I know Aftersun is a thing)

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cobra Kai season 5, didn't realise was back

Still terrible acting from the kids but hilarious from the adults

Hilarious show

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Love Island ?. Started yesterday. Just as a bit of research into the SA scenery and weather this time of year you’ll understand as we are planning a SA holiday end of this year, early next.

Plus of course …I had to watch the first ep to know who’s who then will watch from time2time.

Gotta be done if I want to have any sort of tv watching relationship with my Mrs for the next two months and to have any idea of what she and my daughter are talking about - though tbh I have little idea of that much of the time.

And just to be clear, I’m not an Aftersun watcher (Yes I know…bad enough that I know Aftersun is a thing)

Love it SILH!