TV Series - What Are You Watching?

D

Deleted member 1147

Watched the first 2 episodes of both Killing Eve and The Ipcress FIle

- Killing Eve not really started brilliantly, but hoping it will improve to it's normal high standards

- Very much enjoying The Ipcress File.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We started watching Intelligence, a light comedy starring David Schwimmer and Nick Mohammed. Found it quite funny in places, but for me the character who makes it is Christine, played brilliantly by Sylvestra Le Touzel (who made a couple of appearances in The Thick Of It back in the day).

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Have been watching "Happy" on Netflix. A tad off the wall, but actually pretty good. Quite violent in parts, but some of the fights are quite funny.

After the end of Last Kingdom, have also been watching "Marco Polo" on Netflix. Enjoyed it, but I'm not sure whether he really learned kungfu, saved the Kublai Khan's son and led the charge into the Chinese city when the Mongols successfully invaded China...... :unsure:. Doesn't bother me too much, but there is pretty excessive nudity - much like Spartacus, best avoid if it makes you uncomfortable.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just watching The Apprentice. Not seen any of it so far down to the last four, all women. All are being torn, massively, to bits by some experts. LOL. Worryingly, just how bad were the blokes!!!