TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Saville documentary is right and wrong on so many levels but I did enjoy all the interviews with members of the public with them stating what a hero he was and a national treasure. I bet they're so happy those clips are being used now. :ROFLMAO:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Russian Doll on Netflix. Originally watched it nearly 3 years ago, so re-watched season 1 over the last two nights in prep for season 2 released yesterday. Enjoyed watching it again, and saw some stuff I didn't remember. Looking forward to starting S2 tonight.

Thanks for the heads up, loved the first season ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
First 2 episodes of the last series of Brooklyn 99 as it is finally on More4. OK, it is not up to the standard of the earlier stuff but there are some good moments and it will be good to see it out to the end. It is going at the right time though.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Russian Doll on Netflix. Originally watched it nearly 3 years ago, so re-watched season 1 over the last two nights in prep for season 2 released yesterday. Enjoyed watching it again, and saw some stuff I didn't remember. Looking forward to starting S2 tonight.
I watched the first series, stuck with it to see what happened. I just struggled with the lead character. So unpleasant, no redeeming features to her character. It was a relief to reach the end so I could stop, I know I could have stopped at any time but I wanted to understand what was happening. Post back how you find s2, whether she has become any nicer, unlikely I know as that was the character.

I'm trying the Lakers dynasty program on Sky at the moment. Early days but it looks good. They have filmed it in 70's style, the film, and it is really effective.