TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
The new luscious lady is hooked on married at first sight Australia.
Must admit it is hilarious watching them argue over the most trivial stuff.
All the women think they are goddesses and the blokes think that they are god's gift . Makes for entertaining viewing though.
Some of the women are really high maintenance and are really bitchy towards the other girls. The blokes seem to be more interested in drinking beer .

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just watching The Apprentice. Not seen any of it so far down to the last four, all women. All are being torn, massively, to bits by some experts. LOL. Worryingly, just how bad were the blokes!!!
Just go back one episode to see the advertising put together for the brand of baby food one of the teams came up with…and for one of the biggest laughs that you’ll have had watching TV for quite some time, the comment that Richard Walker (boss of Iceland foods) makes on it…and the look on his face…I laughed and laughed…just priceless TV.

Even funnier given that I suspect the hapless apprentices trying to sell the stuff to Iceland quite probably didn’t know that he was the boss of the whole shebang and not just one of the buyers or the like.

Last edited:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've been meaning to post about this. 2 episodes in and thoroughly enjoying it. Very daft and somewhat bonkers. Even the opening titles, dance sequence, makes me laugh.

I watched the first 4 episodes today and is exactly what you expect when you let James Gunn loose without the constraints of Marvel. Funny, ridiculous and slightly insane. Agree, the dance sequence is funny.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
More a case of what I am not watching. For the first time in many years, I have given up on Masterchef. It really has had its day now, the format, even updated, if getting tired and it seems to have forgotten that much of the success of these shows is based on the audience forming a relationship with the contestants and the conveyor belt of people going through the process means that just does not happen.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Band of Brothers...finished - epic - and very thought provoking in the climate of today. I will watch again before too long.

A reminder of the unspeakable horrors of war, something that I fear too many are losing sight of in the context of Ukraine - not so much what we see in BoB as what is happening in Ukraine at this very moment, but more for the very end of BoB when Japan surrendered. Because no matter how brave and committed the Japanese people were to the defense of their homeland - in the air, on the land and on the sea - all that and the brave words mattered for nothing in the face of nuclear weapons - absolutely nothing.

What after that...well...Westworld...as I never have.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The Saville documentary on Netflix. A hard but important watch. How he got away with it ?. So many people let down.

HID has recorded National Treasure - National Disgrace on C5 which covers the evil of Glitter, Hall, Harris and Saville. Tough watch but a powerful reminder how they hid in plain site and that we must take any claim of wrong doing seriously and be believed

RichA

Visit site
Holidaying With Jane McDonald.
It's bizarre. I feel like she should annoy the crap out of me but I really like her. It helps that she's making her way through the beautiful Caribbean islands. An amazing series.