TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Watched 3 episodes of the Bridge last night , I thought it would finish on episode 8, so watched episode 9 to finish but still has one more episode I think.
It’s been very good but I think it could have been 2 episodes shorter.

Vikings - Loved it, shame there is no more!
My son is on at me to get a free 30day subscription to Amazon prime so that I can start watching it. He says it's brilliant and that I'd love it also. Issue is going to be that I'll have 6 series of watching by myself as I can't see my Mrs being interested.

Surprised that someone said The Drowning was better than The Bay. Just finished the former and frankly, there was too much that just wasnt credible and you had to suspend veluef too much. At least The Bay is (so far) believable throughout. Also just started Briarpatch. Quirky, but i think were getting into it.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Surprised that someone said The Drowning was better than The Bay. Just finished the former and frankly, there was too much that just wasnt credible and you had to suspend veluef too much. At least The Bay is (so far) believable throughout. Also just started Briarpatch. Quirky, but i think were getting into it.
Less holes in swiss cheese than the drowning plot. It was an ok watch, but pretty dreadful plot.

Finished the Serpent last night, after a painful start, I am glad I stuck at it. What a truly horrendous man and it turns out he is still alive in a prison in Nepal...

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Superstore. Unashamed plug again. I didn't know they were still making these, so have been working through season 5 and there's a season 6 to go at. It's on ITV now. Quirky but really funny.
Yeah, I've seen one or two episodes while channel flicking. It's not laugh-a-minute or anything, but quite wholesome and fun with some good characters. Decent filler TV.

GB72

Money List Winner
Anyone had a try of Damien, the series based around The Omen. Got a few episodes saved and was wondering what to expect.

Started on season 8 of the Blacklist. That really needs to end soon as it has run out of ideas and variance