Trump and NATO

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Re: Trump Unhinged

Because this is an Out of Bounds board specifically for discussions such as this. And when our 'most special relationship' is with a blatant and disrespectful liar whose best buddy is a despot who would see the UK, Europe and NATO in chaos - then I think we should discuss him and the implications for the UK - especially a UK out of the EU.
I take it you don’t like him then?

Who is his best buddy?

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Because this is an Out of Bounds board specifically for discussions such as this. And when our 'most special relationship' is with a blatant and disrespectful liar whose best buddy is a despot who would see the UK, Europe and NATO in chaos - then I think we should discuss him and the implications for the UK - especially a UK out of the EU.

Why do you have an issue with that? Please don't tell me that you are a Trump admirer...or that you actually don't care about what he says and does...

Who is his best buddy?

Where do you come up with this stuff.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

Who is his best buddy?

Where do you come up with this stuff.

Who do you think his best buddy is...?

Even if the only thing you knew about Trump was from his words at the WH as he was leaving for Europe then you'll know who he is most comfortable with - and you'll also know who he is looking forward to a 1:1 with.

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Who do you think his best buddy is...?

Even if the only thing you knew about Trump was from his words at the WH as he was leaving for Europe then you'll know who he is most comfortable with - and you'll also know who he is looking forward to a 1:1 with.
Oh, I didn’t realise you were being sarcastic.
I actually thought you meant Sir Nige. At least he has spent time a reasonable time with him. I thought despot was a bit harsh.
I was actually going through all the people I knew you didn’t like. I don’t think you have started a thread on Putin. You might want to consider it.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

There is nothing written in The Sun ever worth reading or believing.
Theres a certain amount of irony that you choose to highlight someone who has accused all the press of fake news giving an interview with a publication proven to have lied for its own sake....and you believe what’s supposedly said.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

Theres a certain amount of irony that you choose to highlight someone who has accused all the press of fake news giving an interview with a publication proven to have lied for its own sake....and you believe what’s supposedly said.

To be fair, The Sun reporter recorded the interview and clips were being played this morning on the tv. I don't read the Sun but each key point from the paper was verified by his words on tv.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

To be fair, The Sun reporter recorded the interview and clips were being played this morning on the tv. I don't read the Sun but each key point from the paper was verified by his words on tv.
Even so, nothing from the Sun can be trusted. Especially since they are the only source.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

On the TV they've put the caption up saying "opinion is divided" in the UK on Trump. Is it?? I thought everyone unanimously thought he was a total prat.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

On the TV they've put the caption up saying "opinion is divided" in the UK on Trump. Is it?? I thought everyone unanimously thought he was a total prat.

It is divided 98% - 2%, yes, there are some out there who like him. I assume they didn't say equally divided :D

D

Deleted member 1418

I think there are a number of people on this Forum that the word 'unhinged' could also be applied to.........:whistle: ;) :D

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Trump is the master of planting sound bytes into the subconscious of the general public, he doesn’t even have to prove some of the ludicrous things he comes out with, he just sits back and leaves the rest to the media, internet etc.
This latest one is a classic, totally pre meditated and probably with the goal of getting one of his stooges into Number 10. He really is quite clever in a snidey kind of way.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

I think there are a number of people on this Forum that the word 'unhinged' could also be applied to.........:whistle: ;) :D

Hang on ave not written anything yet. 😁

Any man that says " if she cannot keep her husband happy, how can she keep America happy", Trump talking about Hilary has to be worth listening to.
He talks in riddles, gets his words IN a right tangle. Wonder if he's me dad. 😳
Anyway, he has started a trade war with China coz it is importing Billions more than than it takes back. China steals other countries ideas inc Americas.
Dont think he wants to disband NATO, he wants countries to pay there fair share.
He wants to look after his countries veterans.
he wants to create jobs in America.
He wants to cut illegal immigration.
He pulled out of a climate deal because it favours both China and India.

yup he does sound like a complete and utter tool.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

Even so, nothing from the Sun can be trusted. Especially since they are the only source.

Tom Newton Dunn, who did the interview, is often on Sky News Preview of the Papers and he actually seems a decent and honest journalist - albeit taking a very specific slant on matters political from a specific viewpoint.

Listening to him this morning giving an account of the interview, he says that Trump was 'free-forming' and Newton Dunn could see that Trump's advisors present were pretty uncomfortable about it all.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

Please God don't be going down the route of claiming that the Sun's reporting of the interview is Fake News - because it's all recorded!

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Tom Newton Dunn, who did the interview, is often on Sky News Preview of the Papers and he actually seems a decent and honest journalist - albeit taking a very specific slant on matters political from a specific viewpoint.

Listening to him this morning giving an account of the interview, he says that Trump was 'free-forming' and Newton Dunn could see that Trump's advisors present were pretty uncomfortable about it all.

Do you ever wonder that these papers are desperate to get as much coverage as possible, so they going to say whatever they can about this exclusive interview to get maximum exposure.

Almost like you got suckered into it a bit? Even making ANOTHER thread so more exposure. Trump is Trump, pretty damn predictable, he "free-forms" all the time