Will Trumps Track Come Up Trumps?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
[/QUOTE]He's not. The locals are overwhelmingly behind it. There is a smattering of anti-Trumpism there, but you'll find they are 95% not locals.

[/QUOTE]

If that's the case then re-call the squadron.
If it's not, bombs away
;)

19th

Head Pro
Visit site
Well Hugh, I think you may well be quoting a historical fact.

I am a local with my initial positive feel for this project now reducing and with this being discussed at club level, I can assure you this is a feeling shared with the members too. Why! Because as Smiffy states he now appears no better than the wealthy landlords that came up here and pushed the locals out of their homes to feather their own financial nests further.

He may not be burning them inside the local church as of yesteryear but is able to use the might of money instead of flames.

Is there many like me who feel that this now leaves a taste in the mouth? Lacks the feel of fair play? Now feel they are on the side of the wee fellow?

I wait tonight's broadcast with anticipation and trust I am not left with a yes, yes, yes, to the above questions.

Before you view this evening be aware that Aberdeen, as is the rest of the North of Scotland, is very heavily populated by non locals so English accents will be very evident.

HughJars

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Before you view this evening be aware that Aberdeen, as is the rest of the North of Scotland, is very heavily populated by non locals so English accents will be very evident.
There are no doubt a lot of English in the north east, but in no way is the percentage anything like the overwhelming percentage that pop up among the Menie mentalists.

I do agree that Trump has lost some support from the early days, but the man in the street is still largely in favour imo.