Tiger injured in car crash..

Golfnut1957

Visit site
If that was the case why says things like “ I think” and “likely “.
Not really having a go at you personally.
I watched the news this morning after his operations and not one report has given a full report on what happened or wether he was dosed up.
However one did mention he hadn’t been drinking.
It just amazes me that a forum has so many experts in many fields they are obviously no good at.

You mean like golf.

Close the forum down.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I've not been a great fan of Woods over the years - unfairly so as that feeling was driven almost 100% by what I considered hugely excessive fan and media adulation. But more recently and since his 'comeback' I did sense a change in him - and definitely more humility and acceptance of his limitations - and with that change I found I could ignore the stupidity of others towards him and found myself actually rooting for him - when in the past that was rare.
This is exactly how I have always felt. All it took was Mark Roe to start gushing about Tiger, and it was either mute or off. Nothing to do with Tiger and everything about Roe.

I used to love watching Tiger walk between shots. I mean why would I want to see another golfer hitting a golf shot for heaven’s sake when I could watch Tiger walking. Again nothing to do with the man, all about the perception of the producer.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He might try option 3, rehabilitate his public and family image building on sympathy for his injuries, throw himself into his foundation and then in a couple of years, go back to where he was always planned to go - that which is forbidden for discussion in the forum. No, not chippers or iron head covers, the p-word.
Punditry oh no.
But if Faldo can do it?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only a problem at Liverpool Airport.

For 41 years I have had plates and bolts holding my left arm together (hence my forum name) .

During that time I have flown using nearly 30 international and 9 in the British Isles.

Only at Liverpool did I set the scanner going.
Do you have to tell the security that you have these ?
Just asking as my lad has a screw in his Tallis bone .

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
It would be a real shame if he isn't able to play recreational golf with his kids in the future.

Agreed. The one good thing is that he is in a Country, and has access to, the best that the medical world can offer. If they can't mend him to a good degree, then nowhere can.
All the best to you, Tiger.

D

Deleted member 18588

Do you have to tell the security that you have these ?
Just asking as my lad has a screw in his Tallis bone .
I usually mention it but I don't think that I am obliged to.

If I am wearing a short sleeve shirt the scar, from elbow to near shoulder is clearly visible.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
It would be a real shame if he isn't able to play recreational golf with his kids in the future.

It's his life, his career and his leg, but I really hope the focus of his rehab is to get himself as fit and pain free as possible to enable him to enjoy being a Dad to his kids and in time, a Grandad.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site

For 41 years I have had plates and bolts holding my left arm together (hence my forum name) .

During that time I have flown using nearly 30 international and 9 in the British Isles.

Visiting the Skygarden is the only venue my metalwork has shown up on the scanners...

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site

I agree with this 100%. My father and I were in a serious car accident when I was around 11, back in 1991. My dad came out of it quite badly and was never able to play cricket again properly - I thankfully came out relatively unscathed as I was asleep.

Anyway my dad was quite a handy cricketer, however, I never got to play any serious cricket with him as his foot was mangled and he would struggle to be in the field for half a day. Still gutted to this day I never got to play with him, especially, as I could run in full pelt and he could play me with relative ease in the nets! I'm lucky that he can play golf, if with a lot of discomfort, so we get to enjoy some good sporting banter and rivalry.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I agree with this 100%. My father and I were in a serious car accident when I was around 11, back in 1991. My dad came out of it quite badly and was never able to play cricket again properly - I thankfully came out relatively unscathed as I was asleep.

Anyway my dad was quite a handy cricketer, however, I never got to play any serious cricket with him as his foot was mangled and he would struggle to be in the field for half a day. Still gutted to this day I never got to play with him, especially, as I could run in full pelt and he could play me with relative ease in the nets! I'm lucky that he can play golf, if with a lot of discomfort, so we get to enjoy some good sporting banter and rivalry.
My dad was one of 5 boys and 2 girls but never played golf. I've played with uncles and 1 of my aunts but would have loved to have played with my father.

sunshine

Visit site

Do you suspect the scousers are trying to nick the metal to sell as scrap? :ROFLMAO: