The Weekends Golf

Down_The_Middle

Head Pro
Visit site
Saturday:- Played with a mate in windy conditions. Finished up +3 overhandicap. Pleased with how I played

Sunday:- Competion today, Bowmaker strokeplay 3 ball. Myself and :Dtwo mates in the team. Full handicaps(11,12,19) conditions were perfect for golf. We all played well and came in with a score of 132 which turned out to be a winning score. So now we get to have our names on a board in the clubhouse

so a good weekend all round

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Excellent news. I practised on Saturday in the wind and was happy (ish) with my striking. Played the monthly stableford yesterday in idea conditions and finished on 37 points after going out in 21. Think I started thinking too much but pretty pleased especially as there were no three putts in the round.

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Im really struggling at the moment!
My natural shot is a draw and my bad shot is a hook so when I hit the odd fade/slice I know my mojo got out of the car with me but as I headed to the 1st tee it went straight to the 19th!! :(

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think its a cool ad alchemy, but if I ran this site I might think it a little cheaky to take advantage, but if GM are not bothered.....enjoy. ;)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got to say, Love the Banner, Not sure what the Situ is with the Advertising is tho pal.

Fact that you are a decent, contributing member may sway things for you, but it also may upset the guys paying to advertise.

I am sure MikeH will let you know in good time!