The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hes clearly offside.
:ROFLMAO: What are you on about? You can see there he's level. Your arm can't be offside. His body is level with the last defender. These used to be considered level and benefit of the doubt given to the forward - no such thing anymore. He's offside if his left ear is a millimetre past the defender's heel. It's a complete joke.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
TAA really is a poor defender. Get’s turned inside out easily then was too lazy to chase back.

And VVD who is supposed to be the best defender in the world just crossed his legs ?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Bowen needs to play for England , he is outstanding

His work rate is second only to rice and he really is a constant outlet

He is really turning into a great player, shame Benrahma cannot step up from the championship level in the same way.
Thought Soucek looked much better in the more advanced position today, I wish him and Rice would swap positions like last season, I’m sure he would score more goals.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He is really turning into a great player, shame Benrahma cannot step up from the championship level in the same way.
Thought Soucek looked much better in the more advanced position today, I wish him and Rice would swap positions like last season, I’m sure he would score more goals.

Can he not? 8 goals and 3 assists this season

He is the latest Haller split the fanbase / scapegoat

He's performing well people just see 25 million and expect payet standard

adam6177

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Liverpool seem very flat. I know Leicester are trying to kill the game but there doesn't appear to be any sense of urgency

Leicester are playing well, we've not taken our chances and we have history of a post Christmas slump. A bit of composure between the team's is the difference.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The queue however isn't performing, Sancho, rashford even grealish and foden as it stands are out of form

Grealish and Foden have been rested, dropped, twazzocks so Pep has fired a warning across the bows. That said Maher has been played more of late coz he is off to Africa shortly. Foden and Grealish should then rotate with Bernie and Stirling.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Grealish and Foden have been rested, dropped, twazzocks so Pep has fired a warning across the bows. That said Maher has been played more of late coz he is off to Africa shortly. Foden and Grealish should then rotate with Bernie and Stirling.

really tough to fire a shot when you have 3 options in each position lol, arguable whether both are even in your best XI!!!!

D

Deleted member 15344

Miss penalties , miss golden chances and you will get what you deserve - nothing , poor day at the office

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well played to the Foxes.
We were just slow, to many touches and poor finishing.
But in games like this were we just don’t click we really should not be losing.
Alison never touched the ball until he picked it out of the net.

Just a side comment if their defence is so bad at set pieces is it the personnel ?
Or the way Rodger’s sets them up?
The guys who played tonight played for the shirt and did it very well.