The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1418

Not surprised. In Europe this season all 3 of those clubs demonstrating they're not to be feared any more (yes Real reached CL semis but should've been beaten by a far greater margin by Chelsea).

And Real and Barca in desperate need of cash as well to re-build.

Expect this to rumble on for a few weeks and then it will go quiet over the summer when the Euros dominate the back pages.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
That third Leeds goal. Chef's kiss tastic.
If they were my lot (whu), we'd have been in 5 banks of 4 on the edge of our box since just before half time.(not a complaint, Moyes just can't help himself any more than i can stop a weak fade)
Instead, every time they've picked up the ball they've bombed forward and tried to get another. It's really refreshing and impressive.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If they were my lot (whu), we'd have been in 5 banks of 4 on the edge of our box since just before half time.(not a complaint, Moyes just can't help himself any more than i can stop a weak fade)
Instead, every time they've picked up the ball they've bombed forward and tried to get another. It's really refreshing and impressive.

Well against Burnley proves this wrong surely?

Pushing until the end should of been 4/5

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

With Leicester getting beat by the barcodes and it all going very Spursy for Spurs we have to be big Citeh fans today and you never know.... May the 4th be with you!

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well against Burnley proves this wrong surely?

Pushing until the end should of been 4/5
Those painful behind the sofa last minutes didn't happen??
Lol, meant it as a compliment to Leeds, rather than a knock on us. They've been a real breath of fresh air this season.
As for the tubers.... blimey. They looked gone.

D

Deleted member 1418

Cheers Sergio - see you at the Bridge next year..... ?? ? ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
How was that not a pen? Anywhere else on the pitch and Sterling gets a free kick.

Because the contact wasn't sufficient to put him over and he chose to dive; which begs the question, why no second yellow for simulation?

Or maybe they finally realised he should have been off in the first half for the studs first tackle on Werner... :unsure: