The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately having watched citys lame performance in the champs league semi final a few years back. That performance will stick in fans throats for years
Your right
It was shocking
Probably cost the manager his job although some blame has to be his.
Maybe he struggles to motivate,and taking his main striker off was bizarre

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Your right
It was shocking
Probably cost the manager his job although some blame has to be his.
Maybe he struggles to motivate,and taking his main striker off was bizarre
I mentioned the City v Real Madrid semi a few years back. I was unfortunate to watch City v Monaco in Monaco a few years back. City had done a good job on them at home. But in Monaco, I was gutted, we were atrocious. It’s will always stick in my throat.
Seems the woeful performances stick as much as the great performances

Tashyboy

Visit site
Turkey had been added to the red list. Bottom line, if you go you have to quarantine for 10 days on your return.?
looks like am gonna have to kick it in the head then. Shame as I was gonna get me teeth done whilst I was out there.

UEFA is now considering options.

why don’t they just give it to city and Chelsea but put an asterisk at the side ??

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Makes absolutely no sense to host it in Turkey now.

Host it either in England or any of the other green zones (Portugal was fine for nations). If they can have some fans in the stadium it’s a better atmosphere and product for them to sell....

Tashyboy

Visit site
Makes absolutely no sense to host it in Turkey now.

Host it either in England or any of the other green zones (Portugal was fine for nations). If they can have some fans in the stadium it’s a better atmosphere and product for them to sell....

I think the initial allocation was 8,000 fans in total. 99.9% of those would be from the UK.But UEFA had said that its 17,000 sponsors tickets would still be given out. Those sponsors come from all over the world. If UEFA do have a change of heart and play the game in the UK or Portugal. I think it would be more to do with looking after sponsors rather than fans Or the UK.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I think the initial allocation was 8,000 fans in total. 99.9% of those would be from the UK.But UEFA had said that its 17,000 sponsors tickets would still be given out. Those sponsors come from all over the world. If UEFA do have a change of heart and play the game in the UK or Portugal. I think it would be more to do with looking after sponsors rather than fans Or the UK.

If UEFA do anything it will be to look after UEFA; no more, no less. Sod the game they are supposed to protect & the clubs & fans they are supposed to serve.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Premier League goals this season:

Mohamed Elneny, Emile Smith Rowe, Martin Odegaard, Granit Xhaka, Reiss Nelson, Dani Ceballos, Thomas Partey and Willian combined - 4

Joe Willock - 5

4LEX

Visit site
Any danger someone wants to tell our passionless effortless players this is the biggest game of their season. Game after game were utterly flat for the first half. No passion, no effort, no leaders the only identifier its an Arteta team is were determined to commit hari kari playing out from the back. Somehow were still in it, lets hope the 2nd half is better, cant get any worse

Sad to see Arsenal like this. Way too many egos and bad apples in that dressing room. All the big earners have to be sold/written off and a few quality signings added to blend with the quality young players. I doubted Arteta at first but he impressed me for the first six months, however it's clear now you either sack him and bring in a muppet mamager who lets player power run away, or you back Arteta. Either way the club won't be finishing in the Top Four for a few years.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sad to see Arsenal like this. Way too many egos and bad apples in that dressing room. All the big earners have to be sold/written off and a few quality signings added to blend with the quality young players. I doubted Arteta at first but he impressed me for the first six months, however it's clear now you either sack him and bring in a muppet mamager who lets player power run away, or you back Arteta. Either way the club won't be finishing in the Top Four for a few years.

Out of curiousity, what has he done as a non Arsenal fan that has impressed you?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
So Arteta has impressed you but Ole is a muppet and should be sacked?
Yes that makes real sense