The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Any danger someone wants to tell our passionless effortless players this is the biggest game of their season. Game after game were utterly flat for the first half. No passion, no effort, no leaders the only identifier its an Arteta team is were determined to commit hari kari playing out from the back. Somehow were still in it, lets hope the 2nd half is better, cant get any worse

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anything good weve had of late has eminated from wide. So weve picked Bellerin who has been truly awful for god knows how long and a 30% fit Tierney on the hope hell be ok. Open yer eyes Arteta. Switch Saka to left back, get Chambers on at right back, get Martinelli on up top and get another midfielder on alongside Partey so that were not overrun

Or keep doing nothing and hoping.....

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
There is no way we are going to win this game if we continue to be so sloppy and give the ball away in dangerous areas. we need to get Martinelli on now

D

Deleted member 16999

Disappointed for Arsenal and their fans, hopefully Utd can win it.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
got exactly what we deserved from the 2 legs, absolutely nothing. outplayed and out thought by Emerys side

no effort, no passion, no commitment, no risks. maybe theyre not good enough but at least give it a go, players look scared to not conform to a system that doesnt work :(

arteta is not the problem at arsenal, but even moreso, he is not the solution

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That was a terrible performance didnt deserve anything ffs it's a semi final. has to be question marks against Arteta now no European football next season for the first time in 25 years and no chance of making top 4 with current squad. one shot on target all game. I'm furious!

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lol not much has changed on here . The same clowns moaning about Arteta were the same ones that helped put us in this situation.

You couldn't make it up. I hope Wenger is pi$$ing himself , I know I would be.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Love Robbies rant on ATV from last nights game.

Great to be in the final after what was a very poor performance,some players just going through the motions.
Unfortunately having watched citys lame performance in the champs league semi final a few years back. That performance will stick in fans throats for years