The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
It's not uncommon for fans to have a scapegoat at every club. Working and living in London I've heard many Manchester United fans blaming Rashford over the last 18months or so and whilst his performances have been below expectations, there's been a few more players in that team who have been worse but seem to get a free pass.

I lost interest in the discussion with your “working and living in London” comment.

Totally irrelevant line intended purely as a cheap shot that genuine United supporters are bored with hearing.

I’m all for banter, but you lose marks for a lack of originality.

Morfeen75

Visit site
I lost interest in the discussion with your “working and living in London” comment.

Totally irrelevant line intended purely as a cheap shot that genuine United supporters are bored with hearing.

I’m all for banter, but you lose marks for a lack of originality.
Please accept my apologies for not living and working in Manchester, i will ask my boss for an immediate transfer to our Manchester office tomorrow.

You actually instigated the conversation by quoting my post. I only responded out of courtesy, im not intrested in banter. You've not taken this latest defeat very well.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Please accept my apologies for not living and working in Manchester, i will ask my boss for an immediate transfer to our Manchester office tomorrow.

You actually instigated the conversation by quoting my post. I only responded out of courtesy, im not intrested in banter. You've not taken this latest defeat very well.

On the contrary. I’ve taken this defeat in far better heart than most.

After all, I’ve had plenty of practice since 2013.

😉

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I was in Bristol a couple of years ago in a trendy cafe, not my choice 🙄. It was first thing, we were away for the weekend. I ignored the muesli, porridge, protein shakes etc and went for a bacon buttie, classic choice. It came with lettuce on the side of the plate 😳. What the heck? Still makes me shudder now.

Maybe ETH owns it?
BLT
Hold the T
?
😉😁