The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
To be fair, it isn't the first performance like that and he has survived so far. Sutton isn't wrong, but................

I think, though, that he is rapidly reaching the point where there can be no more excuses.

United don’t have the injuries they had last year. As I said earlier, Shaw and Hojlund aside the starting eleven was ten Hag’s strongest side. This is now largely ten Hag’s side, and that performance was beyond shocking.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
To be fair, it isn't the first performance like that and he has survived so far. Sutton isn't wrong, but................

I hope they don't sack him.. he's the only thing out there making me feel better about our start lol at least we can claim a club in transition with lots of new players and manger

What's this lots excuse 🤣🤣

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
But Rashford's the problem.....

Marcus Rashford is a perfect illustration of everything that is wrong at Manchester United.

I don’t know too many United fans who think otherwise, and I would suggest they are better placed to comment on the side they support than those who simply watch highlight packages or catch the odd game.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And he was saying that they have been “restricted” by finances

😂 Hilarious comment when they dropped all that money on the useless Anthony... Maybe don't waste it on him then they could have bought 2 actual workers

Or mount ...

Selling mctominey was a joke. He was the one that worked blooming hard for them