The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
There was more than Rashford at fault there - he ghosted past the midfield as well ,De Ligt just stood off and then Dalot giving Johnson the whole empty box to stand in

I didn’t say there wasn’t. But that move started with a weak concession of possession when United were breaking.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Worryingly, I suspect ten Hag will lay a lot of the blame for this defeat on the red card. It really gives him a potential cop out which will be unfortunate, because this has been absolutely appalling from the first whistle.

I’ve a sneaky feeling Ineos will be spending the international break interviewing managerial candidates.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Worryingly, I suspect ten Hag will lay a lot of the blame for this defeat on the red card. It really gives him a potential cop out which will be unfortunate, because this has been absolutely appalling from the first whistle.

I’ve a sneaky feeling Ineos will be spending the international break interviewing managerial candidates.
Hope Southgate is on that list.

Joking aside, who is available now.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Doesn’t matter if you think it’s a red or not.

The foot is studs up. And high. He’s tried to trip Maddison anyway, so was going to get a yellow without doubt. The fact his foot is high…and in real time, it will look a lot worse than it does in slow motion
Studs up and high you say…not even a foul last weekend 😂

IMG_9230.jpeg