The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Morfeen75

Visit site
Marcus Rashford is a perfect illustration of everything that is wrong at Manchester United.

I don’t know too many United fans who think otherwise, and I would suggest they are better placed to comment on the side they support than those who simply watch highlight packages or catch the odd game.
Using your logic, unless you watch a particular team on a regular basis your not allowed to comment?

Rashford may not be the answer but i dont think he's the main reason of the problem.

Morfeen75

Visit site
Comment, by all means.

But accept that those who actually watch the entirety of every game, many of them from the stands, are perhaps going to disagree with you.
Thanks i will.

Perhaps those who are heavily invested in watching/attending all of Manchester United games sometimes get it wrong too? I mean, just because you go doesnt make you right. When i watched Bromley on a regular basis, some of comments i heard from the old gaurd was simply outrageous.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Thanks i will.

Perhaps those who are heavily invested in watching/attending all of Manchester United games sometimes get it wrong too? I mean, just because you go doesnt make you right. When i watched Bromley on a regular basis, some of comments i heard from the old gaurd was simply outrageous.

It’s very subjective, of course it is. But I rarely hear United fans backing Rashford. Haven’t done for a long, long time. And the frustration at his performances is palpable when I’m at games.

It’s easier to judge the feeling when you’re invested in a club, especially as a match going supporter, than it is from a highlights reel.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I agree though the red card was unfortunate. It was only a yellow in my opinion.
What I don’t understand about the “ tackle” was he definitely slipped but stuck his foot out on purpose to commit the foul. He had no idea where he was going to connect and ended up giving the ref a choice to make. Why did he not pull out when he slipped.
That aside. How many times did Maddison get fouled today 😳

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It’s very subjective, of course it is. But I rarely hear United fans backing Rashford. Haven’t done for a long, long time. And the frustration at his performances is palpable when I’m at games.

It’s easier to judge the feeling when you’re invested in a club, especially as a match going supporter, than it is from a highlights reel.
Why Rashford was left on the park when you are down to 10 men is beyond me. She. You need 10 men to put a shift in Rashford would not be most people’s choices.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah but seriously would you let ETH loose in a chippy. He would be selling salad with pie chips and gravy.
I was in Bristol a couple of years ago in a trendy cafe, not my choice 🙄. It was first thing, we were away for the weekend. I ignored the muesli, porridge, protein shakes etc and went for a bacon buttie, classic choice. It came with lettuce on the side of the plate 😳. What the heck? Still makes me shudder now.

Maybe ETH owns it?

Morfeen75

Visit site

It's not uncommon for fans to have a scapegoat at every club. Working and living in London I've heard many Manchester United fans blaming Rashford over the last 18months or so and whilst his performances have been below expectations, there's been a few more players in that team who have been worse but seem to get a free pass.

Morfeen75

Visit site
I was in Bristol a couple of years ago in a trendy cafe, not my choice 🙄. It was first thing, we were away for the weekend. I ignored the muesli, porridge, protein shakes etc and went for a bacon buttie, classic choice. It came with lettuce on the side of the plate 😳. What the heck? Still makes me shudder now.

Maybe ETH owns it?
He looks like a Vegan type of person.