The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The utter obsession with all things United is actually quite hilarious.
West Ham were gubbed 5-1 last night and yet there's hardly a mention.
It's almost as if some of you United haters are still pretty nervous about them.
The constant criticism and mick taking appears as if you're really just trying to convince yourselves.
Let it go, we all know United are under performing, we also all know that things will eventually change.

It's just a matter of when.
Unfortunately Slime, as a City fan who suffered a Couple of decades of Micky taking from Utd fans. What goes around comes around. Now don’t get me wrong. I could not lower myself to the levels that some Utd fans went to. Constructive criticism yes. But for me, urine taking helps to take away the point forummers/ supporters are trying to make.The problem for me is that sometime re Utd and all the things that are going off re team, stadium, manager, owners, academy, infrastructure, money spent on failed players. Sometimes you cannot defend the indefensible. All it does is add fuel to the fire.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately Slime, as a City fan who suffered a Couple of decades of Micky taking from Utd fans. What goes around comes around. Now don’t get me wrong. I could not lower myself to the levels that some Utd fans went to. Constructive criticism yes. But for me, urine taking helps to take away the point forummers/ supporters are trying to make.The problem for me is that sometime re Utd and all the things that are going off re team, stadium, manager, owners, academy, infrastructure, money spent on failed players. Sometimes you cannot defend the indefensible. All it does is add fuel to the fire.

I've been trying to think how to word similar. Imagine how tortuous it would have been if social media were as prevalent then. 100% an arrogance which was unpleasant especially as we were so bad at the time.

Personally I firmly believe what goes around comes around so I try not to gloat or pour scorn on other's teams failings (can't say I always succeed when we nick titles from under their very noses).

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s true but they will have a higher league position than City at the start of next season.😳😳😂

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
That’s true but they will have a higher league position than City at the start of next season.😳😳😂
If City and Utd do have one thing in common. City have 115 reasons for neutrals to have a go at them. And Utd have 115 things wrong with the running of Utd. Neither Citys or Utds fans have anything to do with these charges or state of there club. But they are the ones that have to try and defend there respective clubs. And yes it does get tiring. But I suppose being a City fan for 60 years, maybe a City fans skin is a bit thicker to the stuff that gets thrown at them.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If City and Utd do have one thing in common. City have 115 reasons for neutrals to have a go at them. And Utd have 115 things wrong with the running of Utd. Neither Citys or Utds fans have anything to do with these charges or state of there club. But they are the ones that have to try and defend there respective clubs. And yes it does get tiring. But I suppose being a City fan for 60 years, maybe a City fans skin is a bit thicker to the stuff that gets thrown at them.
Well there’s going to be some stuff hitting the fan 😳