The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I don't share that it's going to be a long hard season , soon as the better players came on the game turned. We just need to get rid of Antonio and only play soucek if Rodriguez and Alvarez are out

We need a soler or paquata in there to pass the ball

Disappointed with kudos today. He was very selfish
Yeah not Kudos best game, I was disappointed Loppy started with Antonio, he played 87 minutes in Jamaica on Wednesday. Starting with him today is a worry.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I said a couple of weeks ago that I fancy some of the smaller teams ( no disrespect to them) to cause a few upsets this season. Well today is one of those days, so massive respect to Forest and Utd in picking up points against the big teams away from home. 👏👏👏👏
Sounds like Liverpool were up against it at the end.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah not Kudos best game, I was disappointed Loppy started with Antonio, he played 87 minutes in Jamaica on Wednesday. Starting with him today is a worry.

He is also pony.

Unpopular opinion but I have a real issue with his decision to play for Jamaica. He wanted to play for England (came close) he got to age (31/32) where most look to retire from international football to focus on club. He has had injury troubles so all that considered I find it incredibly disrespectful to the club that pay your wages you undertake an international career for not even who you dreamed of playing when you can't even stay fit.

Jetting off long distance all time great for his glass hamstrings

That and his moronic podcast

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Quick question.
Who was the better signing,Haaland or Nunez?

Personally I think Haaland is edging it,but Nunez looks raw & definitely a player in there,not exactly sure where tho 😂😂😂😂