The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Another comment based on supporting a top team and not the reality of watching football. Would you agree or be happy with any City player being sent off for that rubbish. it's a game of football not this pathetic stuff, really, you must have been watching foiotballf or years, it's nothing we want any player being sent off for, get those blue glasses off and look at football in general. Absolute joke.
I wouldn’t he happy with any player/City player being given a yellow card for that because I would think he is thick as pig muck. They know the rules as did Rice. I would think he is really thick if he was on a yellow and did that. Do I agree with it. Yes. What I don’t agree with is inconsistency.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Deja vu to last season with comments about Casemiro and Fernandez...

Because, in the case of Casemiro, it’s very much Groundhog Day. After a really good first season, when he was the standout player almost every week, his fall from grace has been breathtaking.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Because, in the case of Casemiro, it’s very much Groundhog Day. After a really good first season, when he was the standout player almost every week, his fall from grace has been breathtaking.

Signing of the season and all that. So what happened and, more importantly, why is he still being allowed on the teamsheet?

Billysboots

Visit site
Signing of the season and all that. So what happened and, more importantly, why is he still being allowed on the teamsheet?

What happened is that he really doesn’t seem to have the speed to play at this level any more, either in thought or in his legs.

As for being picked, I think Ugarte’s signing will render that a moot point.

Billysboots

Visit site
Oh my god, this is bad. Way, way too soft in midfield, leaving the back four exposed again and again. I can’t remember the last time I saw three really soft goals arising directly from turning the ball over in midfield.

Shockingly bad.

Billysboots

Visit site
This could get really messy, and I mean REALLY messy.

The thing which depresses me most is that Liverpool have been gifted three goals. Don’t get me wrong, they’ve done what they needed to do very well, but they’ve not been made to work for those goals.