The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

It's certainly a plausible reason.

I also wonder how many times its happened before without the recording.

Yep - I guess a lot of times young females are worried that they will be taken seriously when these accusations happen because of previous incidents where some have lied

And when it comes down to a he said she said incidents it must be very tough for the girl.

Very brave to step forward with the pictures and to risk taking a recording , can only imagine how he could have reacted if he knew he was being recorded.

Main stream news now going with it and he has been suspended by Utd

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Do you think the police dismiss physical abuse?

There was a story released a couple of weeks ago that abuse of women inc rape etc is at its highest ever in England and Wales. Partly due it being easier to report, woman in celebrity status reporting it which is encouraging women to come forward, etc. I don’t think the police would dismiss the physical abuse. But it is more common place than it should be.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
What an amazing young lady. Such strong words at an awful time for her.

RIP Paul Parish

Wow what an amazing thing to write, in as you say an awful time for her. I got a bit choked up reading it all. Brought back memories of when my dad collapsed on the concourse of the Chicken Run at Upton Park, everyone was so good, first aiders and other fan’s trying to help, he had to be taken in one of those reclining wheelchair things through the away end concourse to an ambulance by the main stand, people in there were so helpful, shouting to clear a way through etc. Fortunately our family had an happier ending than the poor fellow at Fulham but as his daughter said “we are a football family. Rivalries don't matter when you are a human who is hurting & needs help.”

Rip Paul Parish

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
There was a story released a couple of weeks ago that abuse of women inc rape etc is at its highest ever in England and Wales. Partly due it being easier to report, woman in celebrity status reporting it which is encouraging women to come forward, etc. I don’t think the police would dismiss the physical abuse. But it is more common place than it should be.
Bout time
Did I read somewhere only about 1% of rape offences get a conviction?
That’s a shocking statistic

D

Deleted member 1740

True
But Phils heard rumours apparently,but amazingly failed to mention it.
Women need to be heard 100% far too much abuse going on.

Imagine Phil posted rumours on here about Yerniteds Golden boy you'd be all over him??

Abuse of all nature needs stopping but women need to be heard most definitely.

I say this a father of a beautiful young girl who is nearing the age where i cant protect her 24hrs a day. She'll be going to work in a few months time etc

We see and read of situations where women are attacked, they cant walk home of a night, they cant do this, that or the other.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Imagine Phil posted rumours on here about Yerniteds Golden boy you'd be all over him??

I say this a father of a beautiful young girl who is nearing the age where i cant protect her 24hrs a day. She'll be going to work in a few months time etc

We see and read of situations where women are attacked, they cant walk home of a night, they cant do this, that or the other.

Have you read what her father said? I hope he is in shock and releases he sounds a ...

D

Deleted member 15344

my daughter is coming up to 5 and I’m already scared each day to make sure I protect her - the thought of someone abusing a girl in this manner just makes me feel sick

Looks like Greenwood has been arrested now

D

Deleted member 1740

Have you read what her father said? I hope he is in shock and releases he sounds a ...

I seen a clip of it, it doesn't read very well. Its like hes blamimg his own daughter.

That said I take whats in the mail with a pinch of salt.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
"If Mason Greenwood is your opening offer, I return with Robinho.
His appeal against a 9 yr sentence in Italy for a gang rape is dismissed, but still he is a free man in Brazil, and unlikely to serve any time.
Is it any wonder the Brazil national manager says he's a "good man" when he himself has never served time for his sentence in taking part in a gang rape of a 13 yr old.
Robinho article "

Just in case it's been missed since this thread is now dealing with this subject....

Tashyboy

Visit site
Obviously there’s further developments re Mr Greenwood as I type. But my lad has given me a quick lowdown on social media sites and things my phone can say, do and record. Suffice to say my understanding of technology. Let’s just say I am a dinosaur. However said technology does not paint Mr Greenwood in a very good light at all. He has shown me recordings etc.
I honestly do not know where to start. My last post on this subject til his court case. ☹️

Tashyboy

Visit site
"If Mason Greenwood is your opening offer, I return with Robinho.
His appeal against a 9 yr sentence in Italy for a gang rape is dismissed, but still he is a free man in Brazil, and unlikely to serve any time.
Is it any wonder the Brazil national manager says he's a "good man" when he himself has never served time for his sentence in taking part in a gang rape of a 13 yr old.
Robinho article "

Just in case it's been missed since this thread is now dealing with this subject....

i followed his story, it sickens me to know he wore our shirt. And is still revered by some.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

I couldn’t care less who it is I would be the same.
You can’t say there are rumours and not back it up.
Anyway same as Tash I’m out until it’s finished with.
If found guilty hopefully his sentence will fit the crime.