The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Unfortunately its true,they're obsessed with us. The demo outside Goodison the other night? Protesting against the owners and they start singing about Liverpool??
Mate, its both sets and its always gone on, I even remember Emlyn Hughes singing “Liverpool are Magic, Everton are Tragic” at your FA Cup Parade on the steps of St George’s Hall back in 1974.

Christ, you even got Phil searching for images about Lampard!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some fans obsess about their local rivals, we both have divvies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Everton need a new manager, but let’s bring your lot into it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It always tickles me that we are so deeply ingrained into their heads ?‍♂️

On Lampard he either does well or it is the end of his managerial career at PL level. Football is brutal for young managers, fine for older ones who can fail over and over bizarrely. He doesn't have to win trophies with us, nice but at the current moment not crucial. He just has to steady the ship, get us playing attractive football, get us 6-8 in the table. Do that for 3 years and he can either start to move us forward, in the new stadium ?, or move up the ladder, reputation restored. It's a win for all parties in their current circumstances.

D

Deleted member 16999

On Lampard he either does well or it is the end of his managerial career at PL level. Football is brutal for young managers, fine for older ones who can fail over and over bizarrely. He doesn't have to win trophies with us, nice but at the current moment not crucial. He just has to steady the ship, get us playing attractive football, get us 6-8 in the table. Do that for 3 years and he can either start to move us forward, in the new stadium ?, or move up the ladder, reputation restored. It's a win for all parties in their current circumstances.
Happy with avoiding relegation this season, regardless of who we’d put in charge.;)

D

Deleted member 1740

?????????????

D

Deleted member 1740

Mate, its both sets and its always gone on, I even remember Emlyn Hughes singing “Liverpool are Magic, Everton are Tragic” at your FA Cup Parade on the steps of St George’s Hall back in 1974.

Emlyn had his faults but he was spot on with that ??

Stop trolling phil, fraggers alarm will be goin off........ oh no wait thats allowed??

So i was right ???

D

Deleted member 15344

No searching required when your own fans are posting it on social media

Reckon it’s worth a sweepstake to see how long it takes until the fans demand he is sacked ???

At least he has done ok in the Championship

D

Deleted member 16999

No searching required when your own fans are posting it on social media

Reckon it’s worth a sweepstake to see how long it takes until the fans demand he is sacked ???

At least he has done ok in the Championship
After more than 12 months you have ignored my posts and not replied to any, this is now 3 in 12hrs, please go back to ignoring me or I will ask the mods to intervene as people replying to other posters, less than this, have been accused of trolling.

D

Deleted member 15344

After more than 12 months you have ignored my posts and not replied to any, this is now 3 in 12hrs, please go back to ignoring me or I will ask the mods to intervene as people replying to other posters, less than this, have been accused of trolling.
??? - is this a serious post

Didn’t realise I was ignoring you , ?‍♂️

You mentioned me and I responded yet I’m trolling.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Traore gone home to Barca.
I know he'd usually put the ball on the ring road but for the few seconds when he got the ball and set off the whole stadium would lift, never seen anything like it. Gutted :(

D

Deleted member 15344

Traore gone home to Barca.
I know he'd usually put the ball on the ring road but for the few seconds when he got the ball and set off the whole stadium would lift, never seen anything like it. Gutted :(

So if Barcelona get Assombalonga they will have the same front three as Middlesbrough did in 18/19 Season ( courtesy of Twitter ) ?

Traore was electric on the ball until that final pass or shot - used to scare the daylights out of fullbacks, it is a shame he has left the Prem

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
So if Barcelona get Assombalonga they will have the same front three as Middlesbrough did in 18/19 Season ( courtesy of Twitter ) ?

Traore was electric on the ball until that final pass or shot - used to scare the daylights out of fullbacks, it is a shame he has left the Prem

Glad he's gone out the prem personally, if he gets the final ball sorted then he'll be even more frightening.

4LEX

Visit site
Not sure Barca is the right move for him, plays much better in a counter attacking side. Maybe Xavi will try to mould him into a striker. He'd beast any centrebacks in La Liga.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Glad he's gone out the prem personally, if he gets the final ball sorted then he'll be even more frightening.

Real surprise tfr this for me, not sure I understand how it benefits any of the parties involved (apart from Wolves ensuring he hasnt gone to another prem club). Doesnt feel like hes what Barca need, doesnt feel like hes going to get more game time there to push on? Maybe theyre going to play him as a central striker and he'll start scoring for fun

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Real surprise tfr this for me, not sure I understand how it benefits any of the parties involved (apart from Wolves ensuring he hasnt gone to another prem club). Doesnt feel like hes what Barca need, doesnt feel like hes going to get more game time there to push on? Maybe theyre going to play him as a central striker and he'll start scoring for fun

Got one year left after this, 30m option to buy. I'm hoping that's a way of saying they have to buy him without actually saying it, if you see what I mean? His value will be bugger all if he comes back and only got 1 year left.